23 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015: 23 Field Ammunition Depot has published an employment notification for the recruitment 28 Tradesmen mate, Firemen and Safaiwala posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply prescribed format with in 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Further details about 23 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015 for 28 Tradesmen mate, Firemen and Safaiwala Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
23 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- 23 Field Ammunition Depot
Name of The Posts:-
1. Tradesmen mate:- 15
Total No. of Vacancy:- 28 posts
UR:- 18 to 25 years
OBC:- 18 to 28 years
SC:- 18 to 30 years
Qualification:- Matriculation Passed
Pay Band:- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Eligible Criteria for 23 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be possess Matriculation passed recognised University or its equivalent.
Physical endurance test/skill test(whichever applicable):-
1. Candidates must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and every candidates must be pass physical tests specified by board of officers to assess the physical fitness including passing a timed run
2. Applicants are also required to pass a written Test and Personal Interview.
For Firemen post:-
1. Physical Fitness:- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the tests specified below:-
a) Height without shoes -165cms.
b) Chest (un-expanded)- 81.5cms.
c) Chest (on expansion)- 86 cms.
d) Weight- 50 Kgs (minimum)
a) Carrying a man (Fireman Lift) of 63.5 kgs up to a distance of 183 mtrs within 96 sec.
b) Clearing 2.7 mtrs wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).
c) Climbing 3 mtrs vertical rope using hands and feet.
d) Passing a timed run.
1.UR:- 18 to 25 years
2.OBC:- 18 to 28 years
3.SC:- 18 to 30 years
4.PH (Hearing Handicapped) and OH:-
UR:- 18 to 35 years
OBC:- 18 to 38 years
SC:- 18 to 40 years
Remarks:- PH person should be in possession of Medical certificate issued by CMO/ Civil Surgeon of Govt. Hospital certifying the disability. As per existing rules, persons with disability (Hearing) of 100% cannot be appointed for the post of firemen which may be hazardous and requires swift mobility. Therefore, disabled persons (Hearing Handicapped only) applying for the post of firemen may have disability of 40% and above but not 100%. Similarly for OH the percentage of disability has to be more than 40% and less than 100%.
5. Meritorious Sports Persons(MSP):-
UR:- 18 to 30 years
OBC:- 18 to 33 years
Remarks:- Persons who have represented a state in National/ International competition, university tournaments conducted by Inter University Sports Board, state school team in National Sports/ Games conducted by AISGF, Persons awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
OBC:- 30 years
Ex-servicemen should be in possession of Discharge Certificate issued by concerned Records Office.
The question paper of written test (Objective type) will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi as under
1. General Intelligence and reasoning
2. Numerical Aptitude
3. General English
4. General Awareness
Total No. of question :- 200
Duration:- 2 Hrs (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates).
Remarks:- The standard of questions will be of matriculation standard.
How to Apply for 23 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible and interested candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope addressed to The Commandant, 23 Field Ammunition Depot, Pin-909 723, C/O 56 APO, mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary/ registered/ speed post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the word ‘Application for the Post of Tradesmen Mate (ERSTWHILE MAZDOOR)/ FIREMEN/ SAFAIWALA’ on top of the envelope while sending the application form.
2. Last date for receipt application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
3. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
4. Necessary documents and photocopy to be attached along with application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer:-
a) Two Passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right hand corner of the application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
b) Attested Copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application:-
i) Educational Qualification Certificate.
ii) Date of Birth Certificate.
iii) Caste Certificate where applicable.
iv) Disability certificate in case candidate belongs to PH category issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt hospital certifying the disability.
v) Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen where applicable.
vi) Certificate of the competition for Meritorious Sports Persons where applicable.
5. Candidates will be enclose a self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.25/- required for Registered Cover for return of the Acknowledgement. No application will be entertained after closing date i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in Employment News. Incomplete/illegible application and those without self addressed envelope along with postal stamps will not be entertained.
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about 23 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015.