ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015: Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 16 Scientific Officer, Engineer, Programmer, Supervisor, Scientific Assistant, Tech, Technician Posts. The Tata memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Eligible and interested applicants would be required to apply online through the link on ACTREC official website viz. http://www.actrec.gov.in. No other mode of application will be accepted. Further details about ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015 for 16 Various posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer
Organization Website:- http://www.actrec.gov.in
Name of the Posts:-
01. Scientific Officer ‘D’ :- 01 Posts
02. Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Microbiology) :- 01 Posts
03. Scientific Officer ‘C’ (CSSD) :- 01 Posts
04. Engineer ‘C’ :- 01 Posts
05. Programmer ‘C’ :- 02 Posts
06. Supervisor (Electrical) :- 01 Posts
07. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Research Labs):- 01 Posts
08. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine) :- 01 Posts
09. Tech F1 (ICU/OT) :- 01 Posts
10. Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab/Histology) :- 02 Posts
11. Technician ‘C’ (Radio-diagnosis) :- 01 Posts
12. Technician ‘A’ (CSSD) :- 01 Posts
13. Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing) :- 01 Posts
14. Technician ‘A’ (Electrician) :- 01 Posts
Total No of Vacancy:- 16 Posts
Qualification:- Bachelor degree/Ph.D./M.Sc./B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc.
Age Limit:- 40 years
Salary:- Rs.66,000/- p.m.
Last Date :- 08.05.2015
ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification :- Candidates should be possess Bachelor degree/Ph.D./M.Sc./B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc from recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit :- Candidates age limit should have 40 years
Age Relaxation :- Age is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates. Age is also relax-able by 10 years for PWD for Group C posts (15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC) 5 years for Group A & B posts (10 years for SC / ST and 8 years for OBC). Age is also relaxed for departmental
and project staff of TMC and in cases of exceptional merit and qualifications wherever applicable. Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.04.2015.
How to Apply for ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible and interested applicants would be required to apply online through the link on ACTREC official website viz. http://www.actrec.gov.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. For applying Online, the applicant must possess valid e-mail id and a facility to take printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt.
3. All Correspondence with the candidates will be done through e-mail only. Information regarding call letters etc. will be provided through email. Responsibility for receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail id provided by the candidate or delivery or e-mails to spam / bulk mail folder etc.
4. The candidate must submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of India format), Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form and a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of
‘TMC-ACTREC’ payable at Navi Mumbai by post / courier before the last date of receiving the applications to the Senior Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210. Candidates may pay the Online Registration Fees by using Debit Card / Credit Card Number. SC / ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities / Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
5. The application can only be submitted after entering the Registration Slip No. D.D. Number. It is mandatory to produce documentary evidence (e.g. Certificate from Dean of his/her Institution or Supplementary PG registration certificate from the State MCI branch) that the postgraduate degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India at the time of Interview. Only Committed applications will be accepted. The candidate will be responsible if the application is not committed online and submitted to H.R.D. Department. Names of short-listed candidates will be displayed on our website.
Click Here for ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about ACTREC Assistant – Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015.