Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015: Principal District and Sessions Court, Adilabad has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 32 Junior Assistants Posts. Applications are invited in the prescribed format appended here to for appointment to the posts of Junior Assistants by Direct Recruitment under A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules in the unit of District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad from the eligible candidates. Eligible and interested candidates may download the application form from the Court official website http://ecourts.gov.in/adilabad. Further details about Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015 for 32 Junior Assistants Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Principal District & Session Court, Adilabad
Organization Website:- http://ecourts.gov.in/adilabad
Name of the Posts:- Junior Assistants
Total No. of Vacancy:- 32 Posts
Qualification:- Intermediate examination
Age Limit:- 18 years to 33 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.8,400-24,950/-
Last date:- 01.06.2015 up to 5.00 P.M.
Eligible Criteria for Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015
1. Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination. “Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation”.
2. The candidates must have adequate knowledge of local languages i.e., Telugu, Urdu and Marathi (if candidates who have adequate knowledge of the local languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the languages will be selected).
3. The candidates who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, other than intermediate, shall enclose copies of relevant certificates.
Must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed 34 years of age as on 01.07.2015. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of BCs, SCs, STs is 5 years. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of candidates of Physically Handicapped is 10 years and the Ex-Servicemen are allowed to deduct from their age a period of three years in addition to the length of service rendered by them in Armed Forces as per Rule 12(1)(c)(i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
Application/ Examination Fee:-
The application forms duly filled in along with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rs. Two hundred only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Adilabad in favour of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad should be submitted to the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad.
The candidates belonging to SCs, STs PHCs and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee of Rs.200/-.
NOTE:- The Demand drafts of the rejected applications shall not be returned.
I) Written test (Objective Type) of the standard consistent with the General Educational qualifications prescribed i.e., Intermediate will be held on OMR (Technology) Basis. Written Test will be for 80 marks and viva voce
will be for 20 marks as per the guidelines 9(a) of High Court’s Circular ROC No.2318/96-C1(1) dated 01.07.1996.
II) As per the guidelines 8 (f) of the above mentioned circular, the minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be 40% for the OC & Ex-serviceman candidates, 35% to the BC candidates and 30% to the SC/ST
III) The written test will be conducted only inEnglish language.
IV) Common written test will be conducted for the posts of Junior Assistant, Field Assistant and Examiner, but separate interviews will be conducted for each and every category of post.
V) The candidates possessing qualification of typewriting in English or short hand with Higher grade shall be given due preference by awarding 5 additional marks in the interview. Law Degree holders shall also be awarded 5 additional marks in the oral interview as per the guidelines of High Court.
2) Interview letters will be sent to 10 candidates only for each post (1 : 10 ratio) in order of merit of marks secured in the written examination.
3) No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by direct recruitment unless he/she satisfies the following:
i) That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for the service.
ii) That his/her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for the service.
How to Apply for Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible and interested candidates may download the application form from The court official website http://ecourts.gov.in/adilabad.
2. Applications shall be addressed to the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad. The application shall be sent by Registered post/Courier service only. No application will be received directly. The postal cover should be superscripted with “Application for the Post of Junior Assistants”.
Copies of Documents to be enclosed:-
a) Certificate of Academic and Technical Qualifications such as Marks list, provisional certificate, pass certificate, and other testimonials etc.,
b) Certificate evidencing date of birth.
c) Community (Caste) certificate declaring that the candidate belongs to SC/ST/BC category issued by the competent authority.
d) Employment registration Card.
e) In case of physically handicapped candidates the certificates issued by the Medical Board clearly specifying the nature of disability and percentage of disability should be enclosed.
f) One recent passport size photograph duly signed by the Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form and two pass port size photographs duly signed Original and Duplicate.
g) A self addressed cover (duly stamped with Rs.25/- for registered post with acknowledgement).
3. The application should be in the prescribed form as enclosed to the notification and application with insufficient information, without necessary enclosures and which are not in the prescribed form will be summarily rejected and will not be informed.
4. Applications received prior to the notification and received after 5.00 p.m. of 01.06.2015 will not be entertained.
Click Here for Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Adilabad District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2015.