AIIMS Bhubaneswar Syllabus: Officials have published a Syllabus notification for the post of Senior Resident. We have helped with your AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Exam 2021 for an idea of the exam. It is essential for the applied candidates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Multi Tasking Staff Jobs.
So, candidates collect the information and start the exam preparation for good marks in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident exam. Applicants know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to scroll down and read the full article.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Syllabus 2021: AIIMS Bhubaneswar has announced the notification for recruiting a considerable number of Senior Resident posts.
After the application process is complete, then know the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Syllabus as well as your examination. The hard exam in the Government of Jammu & Kashmir Jobs. So, applicants must be notes the vital topic in the review.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern 2021: The exam pattern for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident posts published recruit’s notice. Candidates can already apply to these posts to get the exam pattern.
Applicants now read full information for the proper preparation for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam. You clear information collect for good marks in the exam results.
1. Selection Procedure for Senior Resident (Non-Academic): The candidate can apply for more than one post out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply. separately for different posts/Departments.
2. Written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants is more than three times the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which fewer applications are received than the vacancies.
3. Director, AllMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post was written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination.
4. The decision thereof will be final. The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR / EWS / OBC / SC / ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal interview. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of candidates, the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide the latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
5. For qualification /Reservation /Selection Procedure/Emolument/date of Interview and other latest details, candidates are advised to visit AllMS, Bhubaneswar website regularly. Selected Candidates will be expected to stay on the institute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
Click Here: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Syllabus pdf
Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.