AIIMS Dietician Technician Recruitment: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has published an employment notification for filling up Dietician, Lab Technician and Driver posts on contract basis at AIIMS in a DBT funded Research Project. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015. More details about All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment for Dietician, Lab Technician and Driver posts on contract basis regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other information are given below…
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the post:
2) Lab Technician
Educational Qualification: Class 12th, BSc, MSc
Age Limit: 18-35 years
Salary: Rs.13500-25020/- per month
Last Date of receipt of application: 06/05/2015
Eligible Criteria for AIIMS Dietician Technician Recruitment
Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit and Salary:
1) Dietician: Candidates should possess MSc Degree in Food and Nutrition from a recognized Institution / University with 2 years experience in a line, preferable in a large teaching hospital, Working experience in a community field / settings. As on 06/05/2015 candidates age upper age limit should be 35 years. Salary Rs.2500/- per month.
2) Lab Technician: Candidates should possess B.Sc Degree in Medical Technology form a recognized University or Class 12 th pass with Science subject or intermediate (Science) or equivalent from a recognized Institution / University (regular course ) and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute (regular course) and 1 year experience in a NABL certified Medical Laboratory. Desirable – Candidates having working experience in large carry out diagnostic test, hospitals, collection of blood samples and processing of clinical samples in clinical lab / DNA isolation will be preferred. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years as on 06/05/2015. Salary Rs.14400/- per month.
3) Driver: Candidates have valid heavy vehicle driving license, knowledge of motor mechanism, candidates should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle, with 3 years experience of driving motor vehicles including heavy vehicles in a PSU / Govt. organization. Experience of driving in Delhi (NCR) and Haryana. Desirable – Passed class 12 from a recognized Board. Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years as on 06/05/2015. Salary 13500 per month.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be call for interview. The final selection will be made on the basis on performance in interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Dietician Technician Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidates can download the prescribed format of application from official notification. Filled in application along with supporting documents should be reach to the CEU-Director, Room No. 91, Clinical Epidemiology Unit, Near Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi-110029 on or before 06/05/2015 at 5.00pm by post. Candidates may also send application through email at email@example.com.
1) Application must be filled in the prescribed format
2) Candidates who obtained degree as a regular student will be considered
3) No TA/DA will be given for the interview
Click Here for AIIMS Dietician Technician Recruitment Official Notification
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. about All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment for Dietician, Lab Technician and Driver posts on contract basis.