Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015: Airports Authority of India has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive and more various posts. Interested and eligible candidates candidates can apply On-Line through AAI’s official website www.aai.aero on or before 10.06.2015. Candidates who had applied in response to advertisement No.02/2012 need not apply again. They only need to inform the change in details, (if any) such as address, email-id etc on-line between 11.05.2015 to 20.06.2015. Their eligibility with regard to age, experience etc. Will remain the same as on 01.04.2012 as per advertisement No.02/2012. Further details about Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 for Junior Executive and more various Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Airports Authority of India
Organization Website:- www.aai.aero
Name of the Posts:-
01.Deputy Company Secretary:- 01 Posts
02.Deputy General Manager(Commercial):- 01 Posts
03.Deputy General Manager(Human Resource):- 07 Posts
04.Deputy General Manager(Information Technology):- 05 posts
05.Deputy General Manager(Fire Services):- 02 posts
06.Deputy General Manager(Airport Operations):- 06 Posts
07.Manager(Corporate Affairs):- 02 Posts
08.Manager(Fire Services):- 13 Posts
09.Manager(Finance):- 24 Posts
10.Manager(Human Resource):- 27 Posts
11.Manager(Information Technology):- 20 Posts
12.Manager(Technical):- 04 Posts
13.Manager(Official Language):- 02 Posts
14.Manager(Commercial):- 05 Posts
15.Manager(Cargo):- 05 Posts
16.Manager(Law):- 18 Posts
17.Manager(Economic Planning):- 02 Posts
18.Manager(Architecture):- 04 Posts
19.Manager(Public Relations):- 05 Posts
20.Manager(Airport Operations):- 17 Posts
21.Junior Executive(Corporate Affairs):- 02 Posts
21.Junior Executive(Corporate Affairs):- 02 Posts
22.Junior Executive(Finance):- 30 Posts
23.Junior Executive(Technical):- 30 Posts
24.Junior Executive(Cargo):- 25 Posts
25.Junior Executive(Human Resource):- 30 Posts
26.Junior Executive(Commercial):- 20 Posts
27.Junior Executive(Law):- 15 Posts
28.Junior Executive(Official Language):- 02 Posts
Total No. of vacancy:- 322 Posts
Qualification:- Any Graduate, B.Com,B.E/B.Tech
Age Limit:- 40 years as on 30.06.2015
Pay Band:- Rs.36,600-3%5-62,000
Last Date:- 10.06.2015
Eligible criteria for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be possess Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Post Graduation in Hindi or in English, Graduate in Science, Professional Degree in Law, B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA, Professional degree in law or its equivalent.
1. DGM/Dy. Company Secretary:- 40 years for GEN, 45 for SC/ST, 43 for OBC
2. Manager:- 32 years GEN, 37 for SC/ST, 35 for OBC
3. Junior Executive:- 27 years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC
Relaxation in age:-
1. Further extension of 10 years age relaxation will be granted to the candidates having 40% physical disability.
2. Upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
3. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
4. Upper age limits are relax-able by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
1.Deputy Company Secretary/ Deputy General Manager(E-6):- Rs.36600-3%-62000
3.Junior Executive(E-1):- Rs.16400-3%-40500
Application Fee:- Application Fee Payable (Non-Refundable) for each post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only, as below:-
- Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category:- Rs.500/- Only
- No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
AAI will accept fee through System Generated Challan of SBI only. Fee submitted by any other mode will be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee, candidates should visit the website: www.aai.aero and download the challan form available in the website.
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidate’s copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time document verification/interview (in case of selection).
01.Screening and interview for the post of DGM.
02.Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided through the candidates. Written test followed by interview for the posts of Manager and Junior Executive.
3. For the post of Manager (FS), written test followed by Physical measurement and endurance test (i.e. High jump, Push up, Running, Sit ups, Causality carrying, Ladder climbing, Rock climbing, Driving test). Only those Candidate should produce the valid HTV license at the time of interview.
4. For the post of Airport Operations, LMV license is essential.
5. Training period/Bond amount/ bond period will be intimated along with terms and conditions of appointment, wherever applicable.
NOTE:- The syllabus for written test for respective disciplines is available on AAI website.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through ‘On-line application Format’ available on AAI’s official websites www.aai.aero on or before 10.06.2015.
No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required be sent to AAI in connection with the application.
- Before submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:-
1. Valid E-mail ID: The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
2. A facility to take Printout of the Challan form and Registration slip.
3. While applying On-line, candidates should keep the scanned copy of their passport size color photograph and their signature in digital format for uploading with application.
- The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site would be open from 0930 hours on 11.05.2015 to 1730 hours on 20.06.2015.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference.
Click Here for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 official notification
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015.