Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2014
Organization Name : Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Total No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
Name of the Post :
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) : 19 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic : 01 Post
- Head Constable (Mechanic) : 02 Posts
- Constable (Wireless) : 11 Posts
- Follower Messenger : 03 Posts
- Follower Constable Cook : 01 Post
Pay Scale of Andaman and Nicobar Police Post
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) : Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,200/- (PB-2)
- Diesel Mechanic : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/- (PB-1)
- Head Constable (Mechanic) : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- (PB-1)
- Constable (Wireless) : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- (PB-1)
- Follower Messenger : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/- (PB-1)
- Follower Constable Cook : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/- (PB-1)
Eligible Criteria for Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2014
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 33 years for Head Constable (Mechanic) & Follower Messenger Post, 18 years to 36 years for Follower Constable Cook post, 18 years to 30 years for Sub-Inspector (Executive) post & 18 years to 25 years for Diesel Mechanic and Constable wireless Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification for Andaman and Nicobar Police Post
Sub-Inspector : Degree from recognized University and Knowledge of Hindi and English and Computer.
Diesel Mechanic : 10th Pass and Certificate in Diesel Mechanic from ITI with 2 years practical experience.
Head Constable (Mechanic) : Matriculation and should possess ITI trade Certificate in Motor Mechanic with 2 years experience.
Constable (Wireless) : 10h Pass with Science and Mathematics and should pass Physical Efficiency test as prescribed by CRPF . (Desirable- Certificate in Radio Engineering)
Follower Messenger : 10th Pass
Follower Constable Cook : 10th Pass and 2 years experience in Cooking.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Physical Endurance Test, Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply for Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2014
Candidate may submit their application on a plain paper in the format given below along with the self attested copies of age proof, OBC category and Education qualification with three passport size photographs to Dy. Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair on any working day with effect from 15-09-2014. Application form should be deposited in the above designated office latest by 17:00 hrs on 15-10-2014.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2014 for 34 Police Posts.