AP Postman Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 410 Postman & Mail Guard Posts : Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Hyderabad has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 410 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies in various Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle. AP Postal Circle applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21th July, 2014 to 18th August, 2014. Further details about AP Postman Recruitment 2014 regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
AP Postman Recruitment 2014
Organization Name : Department of Posts, AP Circle, Hyderabad.
Total No of Vacancy : 410 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Postman : 379 Post
- Mail Guard : 31 Post
Hyderabad City Region: 126 Posts
- Hyderabad City Dn: 33 Posts
- Hyderabad South East Dn: 27 Posts
- Secunderabad Dn: 54 Posts
- Hyderabad GPO: 12 Posts
Hyderabad Region: 50 Posts
- Adilabad: 11 Posts
- Hanamkonda: 05 Posts
- Karimnagar: 03 Posts
- Mahabubnagar: 06 Posts
- Medak: 02 Posts
- Nalgonda: 03 Posts
- Nizamabad: 03 Posts
- Peddapalli: 03 Posts
- Sangareddy: 05 Posts
- Wanaparthy: 01 Posts
- Warangal: 08 Posts
Kurnool Region: 53 Posts
- Anantapur: 07 Posts
- Chittoor: 03 Posts
- Kadapa: 08 Posts
- Hindupur: 02 Posts
- Kurnool: 14 Posts
- Nandyal: 05 Posts
- Proddatur: 05 Posts
- Tirupathi: 09 Posts
Vijayawada Region: 97 Posts
- Bhimavaram: 10 Posts
- Eluru: 03 Posts
- Gudivada: 06 Posts
- Gudur: 05 Posts
- Guntur: 12 Posts
- Khammam: 06 Posts
- Machilipatnam: 05 Posts
- Narsaraopet: 06 Posts
- Nellore: 11 Posts
- Ongole (Prakasam): 05 Posts
- Tadepalligudem: 02 Posts
- Tenali: 09 Posts
- Vijayawada: 17 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region: 53 Posts
- Amalapuram: 03 Posts
- Anakapalli: 04 Posts
- Kakinada: 10 Posts
- Parvathipuram: 03 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 04 Posts
- Srikakulam: 07 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 13 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 09 Posts
Mail Guard: 31 Posts
- RMS Divisions:
- Hyderabad Stg Dn, Hyderabad: 08 Posts
- RMS Z Dn Hyderabad: 01 Posts
- RMS AG Dn Gunthakal: 02 Posts
- RMS TP Dn Tirupathi: 03 Posts
- RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 08 Posts
- RMS V Dn Visakhapatnam: 09 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/- + admissible allowance.
Eligible Criteria for AP Postman Mail Guard Post
Age Limit : Candidates age must be aged between 18 years to 27 years as on 18-08-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates .
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Matriculation/ S.S.C from a recognized board or university.
Application & Examination Fee : Candidates are required to pay Application and Examination fee as following through “Sunayasam”, credited under “Sunayasam Head Postman Recruitment 2014″ in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the Annexure. Candidate has to collect the receipt from the Post office counter and check the details of Receipt No, Mobile No, Pin code & Amount and ensure their correctness.
How to Apply for AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2014
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on performance in Aptitude Test.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.appost.in/ from 21-07-2014 to 18-08-2014.
Primary Instructions on How to Apply
- The Prescribed Fee has to be paid as per the table at 10 above through “Sunayasam” option in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State listed in the Annexure.
- The Candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his / her mobile number confirming the payment details (This will take 24-48 Hours).
- After receipt of SMS te candidate is eligible for applying to the post through online mode.
- For applying the candidate has to browse the website www.appost.in
- After applying online, take print out of Application form for future use.
Important Dates for AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2014
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21-07-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 18-08-2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Sunayasam’: 18-08-2014.
- Tentative Date & Time of Examination: 24-10-2014 from 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2014.