AP Postman Recruitment 2015 for 301 Postman & Mail Guard: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Hyderabad has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 301 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies in various Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle. AP Postal Circle applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16th January, 2015 to 16th February, 2015. Further details about AP Postman Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
AP Postman Recruitment 2015
Organization Name : Department of Posts, AP Circle, Hyderabad.
Total No of Vacancy : 301 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Postman : 291 Post
- Mail Guard : 10 Post
Hyderabad City Region: 97 Posts
- Hyderabad City Dn: 25 Posts
- Hyderabad South East Dn: 28 Posts
- Secunderabad Dn: 36 Posts
- Hyderabad GPO: 08 Posts
Hyderabad Region: 31 Posts
- Adilabad: 06 Posts
- Hanamkonda: 03 Posts
- Karimnagar: 04 Posts
- Medak: 01 Posts
- Nizamabad: 12 Posts
- Peddapalli: 03 Posts
- Sangareddy: 02 Posts
Kurnool Region: 47 Posts
- Anantapur: 11 Posts
- Chittoor: 04 Posts
- Kadapa: 05 Posts
- Hindupur: 04 Posts
- Kurnool: 09 Posts
- Nandyal: 05 Posts
- Proddatur: 03 Posts
- Tirupathi: 06 Posts
Vijayawada Region: 78 Posts
- Bhimavaram: 09 Posts
- Eluru: 06 Posts
- Gudivada: 03 Posts
- Gudur: 05 Posts
- Guntur: 13 Posts
- Khammam: 04 Posts
- Machilipatnam: 06 Posts
- Narsaraopet: 04 Posts
- Nellore: 07 Posts
- Ongole (Prakasam): 05 Posts
- Tadepalligudem: 03 Posts
- Tenali: 03 Posts
- Vijayawada: 13 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region: 38 Posts
- Amalapuram: 03 Posts
- Anakapalli: 04 Posts
- Kakinada: 06 Posts
- Parvathipuram: 01 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 07 Posts
- Srikakulam: 03 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 11 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 03 Posts
Mail Guard: 10 Posts
- Hyderabad Stg Dn, Hyderabad: 03 Posts
- RMS Z Dn Hyderabad: 02 Posts
- RMS TP Dn Tirupathi: 01 Posts
- RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 01 Posts
- RMS V Dn Visakhapatnam: 03 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/- + admissible allowance.
Eligible Criteria for AP Postman Mail Guard Post
Age Limit : Candidates age must be aged between 18 years to 27 years as on 16-02-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates .
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Matriculation/ S.S.C from a recognized board or university.
Application & Examination Fee : Cost of Application Form Registration- Rs.100/- & Examination Fee- Rs.400/-. Candidates are required to pay Application and Examination fee as following through “Sunayasam”, credited under “Sunayasam Head Postman Recruitment 2014″ in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the Annexure. Candidate has to collect the receipt from the Post office counter and check the details of Receipt No, Mobile No, Pin code & Amount and ensure their correctness.
- All Female Candidates (OC/OBC/SC/ST): Rs.100/
- Male Candidates (OC/OBC): Rs.500/-
- All PH Candidates Both Male and Female(OC/OBC/SC/ST): Rs.100/-
- Male Candidates (SC/ST): Rs.100/-
- Ex Service men (OC/OBC): Rs.500/-
- Ex Service men: Rs.100/-
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected through Aptitude Test of the level of 10th Class/Matriculation covering the following subject/topics.
- 25 Marks:- (25 Questions on GK, Reasoning & Analytical Ability MCQ Type)
- 25 Marks:- (25 Questions on Mathematics MCQ Type)
- 25 Marks:- (English Language – Objective/MCQ Type)
- 25 Makrs:- (Telugu Language – Objective/MCQ Type)
How to Apply for AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2014
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.appost.in/ from 16-01-2015 to 16-02-2015.
Primary Instructions on How to Apply
- The Prescribed Fee has to be paid as per the table at 10 above through “Sunayasam” option in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State listed in the Annexure.
- The Candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his / her mobile number confirming the payment details (This will take 24-48 Hours).
- After receipt of SMS te candidate is eligible for applying to the post through online mode.
- For applying the candidate has to browse the website http://www.appost.in
- After applying online, take print out of Application form for future use.
Important Dates for AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2015
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-01-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-02-2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Sunayasam’: 16-02-2015.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about AP Postman Recruitment 2015.