APGVB Bank 244 Officer & Office Asst Jobs 2015: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has published an employment notification for recruitment 244 Officer & Office Assistant post. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invites online application from Indian Citizens, for the post of Officer (Scale I-III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian Citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 23-07-2015 to 06-08-2015. Further details about APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, essential qualification, pay scale, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…..
APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015
Organization Name : Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Warangal, A.P.
Total No. of Vacancy: 244 Posts
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.55,901/- approx p.m
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last date to apply : 06.08.2015
Name of the Posts and Vacancy Details:
- 01. Officer Scale-III: 09 Posts
- 02. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 19 Posts
- 03. Officer Scale-II (CA): 02 Posts
- 04. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
- 05. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 17 Posts
- 06. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
- 074. Officer Scale-I: 92 Posts
- 08. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 102 Posts
SCALE OF PAY:
- Officer Scale-III: Rs.25700-31500/-
- Officer Scale –II: Rs.19400 – 28100/-
- Officer Scale – I: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale-III: Rs.55589/- (Approx per month)
- Officer Scale – II: Rs. 41962/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – I Rs. 31363/- (approx per month)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.17304/-(approx per month)
Inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates depending on the place of posting: Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity, etc. will be admissible as per Rules of the Bank.
Eligible Criteria for APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015
Essential Qualification: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website http://www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency: The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State (TELEGU)(The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local Language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std. Level OR
b. Native language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std. level OR
c. Local language i.e. Hindi at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation level
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 40 years For Officer Scale-I, candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 32 years for Officer Scale-II, between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I post and For Office Assistant Multipurpose post as on 01-06-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs.40/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) as Application fee through CBS (Account Number 73108039138) at any of the Branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikash Bank, by means of Payment Challan available on our Bank’s website “apgvbank.in”
Candidates residing other than out area of operation, are advised to pay the fee to the same account through any Bank by ‘NEFT’ as per the details given below:
Name of the Account: “APGVB-Recruitment Account 2014-15(2nd PHASE)”
Account Number: 73108039138
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How To Apply for APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website http://www.apgvbank.in from 23-07-2015 to 06-08-2015. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required
Documents List for Submission if Shortlisted for Interview:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of Kannada Language for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Important dates for APGVB Bank 244 Officer Recruitment 2015
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-07-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 06-08-2015
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees: 23-07-2015 to 06-08-2015
Call Letters for Interview of APGVB Bank Jobs 2015
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/courier. Candidates has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to brings this call letter and required enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Call Letters about APGVB Bank 244 Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2015.