Application Process for PBGB Recruitment 2014
1) Candidates have to log on www.paschimbangagraminbank.com for apply PBGB Recruitment 2014
2) Candidates have to ensure that their persona Email Id have active which, they specified in the online application form
while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2013.
3) Go to the Bank website and click on Recruitment/Careers.
4) Open Recruitment Notification and print out the fee payment challan. After take print out of the challan fill it with BLOCK LETTER.
Note: candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Paschim Banga Gramin Bank only.
For payment challan go the nearest Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Branches with the Fee payment challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No 10020110004404.
5) Candidates now will get application fee payment challan authenticated by the Bank with Branch name & Code No, Transaction ID/Scroll number, date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
6) Candidates now can fill the online application very carefully with all fields.
7) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
8) Candidates should not submit a printout of the Application/Fee payment Receipt (CBS challan) to the bank at this stage.
9) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Essential Documents for Interview of PBGB Recruitment 2014
If any candidates selected for the Interview of PBGB Recruitment 2014, then candidates must submit the copies of following documents.
1) Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan)
2) Printout of the online application submitted.
3) printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
4) Mark sheet of 10th standard examination with support of local language-Bengali
5) Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
6) Attested copies of Mark sheets/certificate as Educational qualification.
7) Attested copy of certificate of Computer course, as applicable
8) Caste/PWD any other related certificate as applicable
9) photo identity proof
10) Others relevant documents.
Note: The qualification for PBGB Recruitment 2014, age limit for PBGB Recruitment 2014, pay scale for PBGB Recruitment 2014, how to apply for PBGB Recruitment 2014, application process for PBGB Recruitment 2014 are available in the Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Website. Candidates are requested to see the details notification for PBGB Recruitment 2014 before apply online.