APSC Recruitment 2015: Assam Pubic Service Commission has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 89 Fisher Extension Officer, Junior Engineer(Civil), Asstt. Food Analyst(Class-1) Posts. Assam Public Service Commission invites application from India Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the Fisher Extension Officer, Junior Engineer(Civil), Asstt. Food Analyst(Class-1) Posts under Assam Government carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. Eligible and interested candidates can download application form from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 05.05.2015. Further details about APSC Recruitment 2015 for 89 Fisher Extension Officer, Junior Engineer(Civil), Asstt. Food Analyst(Class-1) posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
APSC Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Assam Pubic Service Commission
ADVT. NO:- 8/2015
Name of the Posts:-
1.Fisher Extension Officer:- 52 posts
2.Junior Engineer(Civil):- 32 posts
3.Asstt. Food Analyst(Class-1):- 05 posts
Total No. of Vacancy:- 89 Posts
Qualification:- B.F.Sc. Degree, Diploma in the Civil Engg, M.SC. in Chemistry or Food and Drug.
Age Limit:- 21 years 38 years as on 01.01.2015.
Scale of Pay:- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Last Date:- 05.05.2015
Eligible Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2015
1.Fisher Extension Officer:-
Candidates should be possess minimum qualification B.F.Sc. Degree from any college/ University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc.or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of I.C.A.R.
The essential qualification for the post of Junior Engineer is Diploma in the Civil engineering from any Engineering Institute recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
3.Asstt. Food Analyst(Class-1):-
Educational Qualification:- Must be M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Food and Drug from a recognized Board or University.
Desirable:- Preference will be given to candidates having uniform academic career and experience in handling sophisticated equipment’s in a reputed Laboratory of Research Institution.
Age Limit:- Candidates 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2015.
1.The upper age limit is relax-able up to 5 years in case of SC/ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
2. Relaxation for upper age will be considered as per existing Rules.
Written Test / Interview:-
1. Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
2. By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible and interested candidates can download application form from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
2. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
3. Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-Voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
4. The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
5. Candidates in the service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of Personnel(B) O.M No. ABP 513/79/09, dated 27.03.1980 and O.M No. ABP 73/89/17, dated 04.01.1992 must submit the necessary recommendations from the employers within 30 days from the last date submission of forms.
How to fill up the Form:-
1.Applicants must affix 1 copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application from firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose anther copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
2.Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/ mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
3.In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificated / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
4.Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Click Here for APSC Recruitment 2015 official notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about APSC Recruitment 2015.