Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment: The Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) was setup to provide quality education to the children of the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy and its constituent units, runs 30 Schools / Junior Colleges located at 16 centers in different parts of India, has published an employment notification for filling up 48 various posts. Eligible candidates can apply within 21 days of publication of official notification. More details about Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment for 48 various posts regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other information are given below…
Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment
Organization Name: Atomic Energy Education Society
Notification No.: AEES/01/2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 48 posts
Name of the posts:
1) Principal: 1 post
2) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 14 posts
3) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 24 posts
4) Trained Graduate Teacher (Librarian): 1 post
5) Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Educator): 7 posts
6) Junior Hindi Translator: 1 post
Age Limit: 50 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, Post Graduate etc.
Salary: Rs.9300-39100/- plus Grade Pay
Eligible Criteria for Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Experience:
1) Principal: Candidates should possess Masters Degree from recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree. With experience of holding analogous posts or posts of Principals in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- or Vice Principal in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- with 01 year service in the aforesaid grade or holding Group B posts or the post of PGTs or Lecturer in the Pay Band – 2 Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- or equivalent with at least 8 years regular service in the aforesaid grade.
2) Trained Graduate Teacher (Librarian): Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Library Science from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks / Graduate with a minimum 50% marks with 1 year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
3) Junior Hindi Translator: Candidates should possess Bachelors degree from recognized university and Post Graduate Diploma in Hindi / English Translation. With 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and Vice-versa in Central / State Government offices, including Govt. of India undertakings.
more details about eligible criteria for all other posts Click here.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected base on written test followed by personal interview.
How Apply for Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application from Atomic Energy Education Society official website. Filled in application along with supporting documents should be reach to the Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Education Society, Central Office, Western Sector, (AECS- 6), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094, within 21 days of publication of official notification. Superscribing the post applied for on the envelope.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- non-refundable Demand Draft drawn in favour of Atomic Energy Education Society payable at Mumbai within 21 days of publication of official notification.
Note: No application fee required for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc about Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment for 48 various posts Click Here.