Behala College Admission 2021 – B.A / B.Sc: Behala College Admission under South 24 Parganas has published a notice for admission for the Honours / Pass Course in the year 2021. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through Behala College official website for B.A, B.Sc 3 years course. For more details about Behala College Admission 2021 – B.A / B.Sc regarding seat ability, subject Combinations, admission fees Stricture, Important Dates, how to apply and other information are given below.
Subject Combinations for Behala College Admission 2021
Subject Combinations offered for BA Honours
Honours (Core) courses & General (Elective) Subject combinations
History and Economics/ Political Science/ Philosophy/ Sanskrit/ English,
Political Science and Philosophy/ English/ Sanskrit,
Education and Sanskrit/ Philosophy/ English/ Political Science,
Philosophy and Sanskrit/ English
Bengali and Education/ History/ Journalism,
Philosophy and Political Science/ Education/ History,
History and Political Science/ Journalism/Geography,
Education and Journalism/ Political Science/ Geography,
Political Science and Journalism/ Geography
Bengali and Political Science/ Geography/ Philosophy,
Political Science and Economics/ English/ Geography/ Philosophy,
Philosophy and English/ Sanskrit,
Economics and Geography
History and Philosophy/ Journalism/ Economics/ Bengali/ English,
Education and Bengali/ Journalism/ Philosophy/ Economics/ English,
Philosophy and Bengali/ Economics,
Journalism and English
Bengali and Education/ History/ Political Science/ Sanskrit,
Education and Political Science/ Sanskrit/ English,
History and Political Science/ Economics,
Political Science and English/ Sanskrit
Bengali and English/ Education/ Sanskrit/ Political Science,
Political Science and Economics/ History/ English,
Education and Sanskrit/ English/ Economics
Subject Combinations offered for BA General
01:- Bengali, Education, English
02:- Bengali, Education, Geog
03:- Bengali, Education, Journalism
04:- Bengali, Education, Sanskrit
05:- Bengali, History, Geog
06:- Bengali, History, Sanskrit
07:- Bengali, Pol Sci, Sanskrit
08:- Economics, Bengali, Journalism
09:- Economics, Education, Journalism
10:- Economics, Pol Sci, Bengali
11:- Economics, Philosophy, Education
12:- Economics, Education, Pol Sci
13:- Education, Journalism, Pol Sci
14:- Education, Philosophy, English
15:- Education, Pol Sci, Geog
16:- Education, Sanskrit, Philosophy
17:- Geog, History, Pol Sci
18:- History, Bengali, Economics
19:- History, Economics, Pol Sci
20:- History, Journalism, Pol Sci
21:- Philosophy, Education, Bengali
22:- Philosophy, Education, Def Stud
23:- Philosophy, Education, Pol Sci
24:- Philosophy, History, Bengali
25:- Philosophy, History, Def Stud
26:- Philosophy, History, Education
27:- Pol Sci, Bengali, History
28:- Pol Sci, Education, Bengali
29:- Pol Sci, Education, Sanskrit
30:- Pol Sci, History, Def Stud
31:- Pol Sci, History, Philosophy
32:- Pol Sci, Sanskrit, Geog
33:- Sanskrit, History, Philosophy
34:- Def Stud, Education, Bengali
35:- Def Stud, Education, Journalism
36:- Def Stud, Pol Sci, Education
37:- Def Stud, Bengali, History
Subject Combinations offered for BSc Honours
Honours (Core) courses & General (Elective) Subject combinations
Physics:- Mathematics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics
Mathematics:- Physics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics
Chemistry:- Physics and Mathematics
Zoology:- Chemistry and Botany/Food & Nutrition
Computer Science:- Mathematics and Physics/Statistics/Electronics
Economics:- Mathematics and Statistics/ Computer Science/Pol Sci
Subject Combination Offered for B.Sc General
01. Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
02. Physics, Mathematics, Electronics
03. Physics, Maths, Computer Science
04. Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
05. Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
06. Chemistry, Zoo, Food & Nutrition
07. Botany, Zoology, Defence Studies
08. Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
09. Economics, Mathematics, Pol Science
10. Economics, Maths, Computer Science
11. Economics, Mathematics, Geography
12. Economics, Defence Studies, Bengali
13. Economics, Def Stud, Pol Science
14. Economics, Def Stud, Philosophy
15. Economics, Def Stud, History
16. Economics, Education, Geography
17. Economics, Pol Sci, Geography
18. Def Stud, Economics, Geography
19. Def Stud, Education, Geography
20. Def Stud, History, Geography
21. Def Stud, Pol Sci, Geography
Documents Required for Behala College Admission 2021
1. Original & attested copies of the Mark Sheet of the last public examination (H.S or its equivalent).
2. Original and attested copies of Admit Card/Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as proof of age.
3. Original and attested copies of the Caste certificate from the competent authority for SC/ST candidates.
4. Original and attested copies of the Character certificate from the head of the school or college last attended.
5. Original Migration Certificate for students migrating from other Boards/University.
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph of the student.
7. Registration form duly filled in (available with the admission form)
Students from other Universities or Boards may be provisionally admitted. Their provisional admission is liable to be cancelled by the University of Calcutta depending upon the stipulations as may be formulated by the University from time to time. If the provisional admission of any such student is not approved by the university, the candidate will not be entitled to any refund of fees already paid to the college. Every such student must submit within one month from the date of admission of the following documents:
1. Permission to migrate from the original university/board
2. Pass certificate for the examination at which he/she appeared last
3. If the pass certificate is not available, the original mark sheet and the admit card will have to be submitted.
Online Admission for Behala College Admission 2021
Candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
Candidates must read the following instructions carefully and also abide by the rules of admission given below before filling up the Application Form for admission in Under Graduation courses in Behala College.
1. Fill up the Application Form.
2. The System will provide a Form Number that the candidate should note and preserve carefully.
3. After submission of the Application form online, three Challans will be generated. Candidates may print the Application Form and the challans immediately or they can obtain the print out later by logging in with the use of the Form Number.
4. Candidates must deposit registration fee (Rs. 200/-) for application for merit list using the challan at BANK OF BARODA, Any Branch within 12.06.2017 (till 3.30 P.M.) .
5. The application submitted online will be valid only after depositing the registration fee.
6. The online admission system will remain open for Bengali & English Honours from 30.05.2017 to 08.06.2017 and for All other subjects 30.05.2017 to 14.06.2017.
7. The Merit List will be declared on 16.06.2017.
8. Both Registration Fee Challan and Filled up Application Form are to be produced during counselling and admission along with original copies of HS Mark-sheet, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Migration Certificate (if any).
9. If at any stage of the admission process, the marks entered in this online system are found to be incorrect, the application will be rejected and no claims of repayment of application fees will be entertained.
Important: The candidate must necessarily preserve
1. Registration Fee Challan
2. Filled up Application Form.
Click here ⇒ Admission Information of Behala College
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read the official notification for detailed information regarding seat ability, subject Combinations, admission fees Stricture, Important Dates, how to apply to Behala College Admission 2021.