BEL Security Recruitment 2015: Bharat Electronics Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 18 Jr. Supervisor, Havildar, Jr. Lady Searcher Posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the format available on the BEL official website (www.bel-india.com). Application form should be submitted in the prescribed format in A4 size paper. Further details about BEL Security Recruitment 2015 for 18 Jr. Supervisor, Havildar, Jr. Lady Searcher posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
BEL Security Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Bharat Electronics Limited
Organization Website:- www.bel-india.com
Name of the Posts:
1.Jr. Supervisor :- 02 Posts
2.Havildar :- 14 Posts
3.Jr. Lady Searcher :- 02 Posts
Total No. Of Vacancy:- 18 Posts
Qualification:- SSLC Pass
Age Limit:- 45 years
Pay Band:- Rs.10,050-3%-25,450/- + admissible allowances
Last Date:- 30.04.2015
Eligible Criteria for BEL Security Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification for Jr. Supervisor (Security):- Candidates should be possess SSLC (Pass) + 15 years in Armed Forces and JCO with Hon. Lieutenant/Captain.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit for this posts should have 45 years.
Pay Band:- Rs.10,050-3%-25,450/- + admissible allowances.
Educational Qualification for Havildar(Security):- Candidates should have SSLC (Pass) + 15 years of service in the Defence Forces.
Age Limit:- 40 years
Pay Band:- Rs.8,330-3%-22000/- + admissible allowances
Educational Qualification for Jr. Lady Searcher:- SSLC (Pass) + min. 3 years of experience in Defence Forces / Paramilitary Forces / UP State Police.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit should have 30 years
Pay Band:- Rs.7,960-3%-21,020/- + admissible allowances
Upper age limit is relax-able by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 300/- towards application fee. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. “Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting online application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.”
Method of Selection:- Eligible candidates will be called for a Physical Endurance test and those who clear the same, will be called for a written test, followed by an interview for short-listed candidates. The written test and Interview (For short-listed candidates) will be held at Ghaziabad (UP) only.
How to Apply for BEL Security Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.com. Application form should be submitted in the prescribed format in A4 size paper. A recent photograph may also to be pasted on the form.
Documents to be Submitted:- The photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form:-
1. SSLC Marks Card.
2. Discharge book / certificate issued by the Indian Navy / Army / Air Force / Paramilitary forces or UP Police (For lady searchers) clearly indicating the medical category, date of discharge and Exemplary record.
3. Candidates need to submit copies of the relevant caste / tribe / community certificate need to submit copies of the relevant caste / tribe /community certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
4. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category the certificate should be in non-creamy layer format for applying for posts under Government of India dated on or after 01.01.2014.
5. Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Quasi Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
6. Candidates Presently employed in the Defence / Paramilitary Forces and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical category, character and probable date of discharge.
The candidates is required to enter the details of the challan and the ‘Journal Number’ in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the photocopies of required documents and attach the Company’s copy of the challan and send it by ‘Registered Post’, to
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bharat Nagar Post, Sahibabad
Ghaziabad – 201010
Click Here for BEL Security Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about BEL Security Recruitment 2015.