Bobcards Recruitment 2014: 70 Officer Posts: Bobcards Limited under Bank of Baroda invites applications for the posts of 70 Officer.Educational qualification, age limit, selection process,
how to apply for Officer posts in BOBCARDS are given below. Candidates can apply Online on or before 25/09/2014 to 09/10/2014.
Online Application will be start from: 25/09/2014.
Last Date of Online Application: 09/10/2014.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 25/09/2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09/10/2014.
Last Date for Reprint: 24/10/2014.
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 26-11-2014.
Date of Downloading Call letters for On-Line Examination: 17-11-2014.
Bobcards Recruitment 2014:
Vacancy and Posts Details:
Total Number of Vacancy-70
Name of the Post: Officer
Qualification for Bobcards Recruitment 2014:
Eligible Candidates have to possess minimum Graduation with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university for the posts of Officer.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-10-2014. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1984 and not later than 01-10-1996. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS candidates.
Selection process will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General Candidates and others
Application fees for, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates
Application fees would be paid through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking from 25-09-2014 to 09-10-2014.
Online Application Procedure:
1. Eligible candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile no
2. Candidates should also have Scan their photograph (Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels, Size between 20kb-50kb) and signature (Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels, Size between 10kb to 20kb).
3. Log on website www.bobcards.com
4. Click on Career section and then Recruitment of Officers
5. Click on Apply Online link.
6. For a new user get registered and enter Registration & Password and get logged in.
7. Put your required details and upload photo & signature, click on Submit button.
8. Make payment through Online.
9. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
10. Take print out of application
11. Take e-Receipt and retain for future.
Note: The details educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details advertisement before apply.