BSF 114 Constable & HC Recruitment 2018: Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs has published a notification of 114 Group B & C posts (Combatized post) in the Deputation basis posts. Interested & eligible candidates are invited to apply in Prescribed format. For any kind of information regarding age limit, academic qualification, mode of application, last date of application, how to apply for BSF Recruitment 2018 – 114 Group B & C Posts are given below elaborately
01) Senior Aircraft Mechanic (Inspector): Three years Diploma in the relevant trade reognized by Directorate General Civil Aviation. Or, Group X Diploma in the relevant trade issued by the Indian Air Force.
02) Inspector/Storeman: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
03) Sub-Inspector (Storeman): Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
04) Head Constable (Storeman): 10+2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
05) Constable (Asstt Mechanic/Cleaner): 10+2 (preferably science stream) pass from a recognized University or equivalent.
** For more details educational qualification refer the official notification as per given below link.
Upper Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 52 years on the date of receipt of application.
BSF Bharti 2018-19 – Constable, HC, SI & ASI Jobs
Name of The Organization: Border Security Force
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Age Limit: Maximum 52 years
Total Vacancies: 114 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
1. Senior Aircraft Mechanic (Inspector) = 12 Posts
2. Senior Aircraft Radio Mechanic (Inspector) = 02 Posts
3. Junior Aircraft Mechanic (Sub-Inspector) = 18 Posts
4. Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector) = 21 Posts
5. Senior Flight Gunner (Inspector) = 06 Posts
6. Junior Flight Gunner (Sub-Inspector) = 08 Posts
7. Junior Flight Engineer (Sub-Inspector) = 08 Posts
8. Inspector/Storeman = 01 Post
9. Sub-Inspector (Storeman) = 04 Posts
10. Head Constable (Storeman) = 09 Posts
11. Constable (Asstt Mechanic/Cleaner) = 25 Posts
Last Date of Application: Last date of for receipt of applications will be the last working day of the 12th month from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested & eligible are invited to apply in prescribed format downloaded from the Official website of BSF which is www.bsf.nic.in & send their application along with all relevant documents.
Deputy Inspector General (Estt),
HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
Pin – 110003
Click Here ⇒ BSF Recruitment Official Notice pdf
For More Details go to the website ⇒ www.bsf.nic.in
Last date of for receipt of applications will be the last working day of the 12th month from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Applicant should read official notification carefully before applying in prescribed format within the last date of application, regarding age limit, academic qualification, last date of application, pay scale, how to apply for the BSF Recruitment 2018.