BSSC Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014
Organization Name : Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Examination Name : Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014
Total No. of Vacancy : 3616 Posts
Name of The Post :
I. CLASS – A : 1593 Posts
- Police Abar Nirakhkh : 1140 Post
- Parichari : 214 Post
- Police Abar Nirakhakh : 09 Post
- Prabatan Abar Nirakhakh : 13 Post
- Company Commander : 65 Post
- Fire Station Officer : 48 Post
- Forest Range Officer : 15 Post
- Assistant Jailer : 89 Post
II. CLASS -B : 2023 Posts
- Assistant Sahayak : 332 Post
- Assistant Teacher (Graduate) : 22 Post
- Jyojyona Sahayak : 280 Post
- Maleria Nirikhakh : 55 Post
- Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu) : 01 Post
- Kania Sakshi Sahayak : 07 Post
- Chield Reservetion Officer : 22 Post
- Shrama Pabartan Officer : 107 Post
- Principal : 07 Post
- Assistnat Priciple : 01 Post
- Urdu Transletor : 55 Post
- Accountant : 130 Post
- Prakhand Panchayeti Raj Officer : 50 Post
- Clerk cum Typist : 24 Post
- Guhapati (Women) : 03 Post
- Guhapati cum Clerk : 77 Post
Eligible Criteria for BSSC Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 37 years for all Post as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have possess Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University.
Examination Fee : General and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- and Others reserved (SC/ST) category candidate are pay Rs.75/- as Examination Fee through Bank Challan by the Any Branch of State Bank of India with in 08-10-2014.
Selection Process : Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released Syllabus for First Intermediate Combined Exam 2014. Candidates will be selected based their performance in Written Exam , Physical Test (for Forest Gourd Post) and Interview.
Syllabus of BSSC Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014
Preliminary Exam of BSSC Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014 : –
General Knowledge : 50 Marks
General Science & Mathematics : 50 marks
General Intelligence 50 Marks
How To Apply for BSSC Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014
Eligible candidates can apply through Bihar Staff Selection Commission’s Official Website between 01-09-2014 to 11-10-2014. Online application forms are available on BSSC official website. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked * (asterisk) sign. You should make following preparations before going to the website.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about BSSC Second Graduate Level Combined Exam 2014 for 3616 Various Post.