Budge Budge College Admission 2015 – B.A / B.SC. / B.Com courses: Budge Budge College Admission under South 24 Parganas has published a notice for admission for Honours / Pass Course in the year 2015. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through Budge Budge College official website for B.A / B.SC. / B.Com 3 years course. For more details about Budge Budge College 2015 – B.A / B.SC. / B.Com courses regarding seat ability, subject Combinations, admission fees Stricture, Important Dates, how to apply and other information are given below…
Budge Budge College Admission 2015 – B.A / B.SC. / B.Com courses
a) Candidates seeking admission to the B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com Courses offered by the University of Calcutta in the Academic Session 2015-16 are here informed that the Admission Process will commence immediately after the publication of results of Higher Secondary Examination, 2015 by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. The Admission Process will be conducted in strict observance of the guidelines issued by the Department of Higher Education of Government of West Bengal and the University of Calcutta.
b) The candidates are further advised to note that they shall have to apply through online mode only by visiting the college website (www.wbbudgebudgecollege.org).
c) All concerned are advised to take note that we offer the following courses in the Academic Session 2015-16:
Political Science Honours
Food & Nutrition Honours
B.Com. (Accounting & Finance) Honours
B.Sc. General (Bio)
B.Sc. General (Pure)
General Information for Online Admission 2015
01. Welcome to Budge Budge College. You Can apply for admission to the 1st year Classes for the session 2015-16 by registering yourself online by clicking at the link provided for “online admission 2015”.
02. Registration is a 3 step process. Filling up the Registration Form, Subject Selection and Payment.
03. Prior to initiate registration process keep a Scanned copy of passport size photo of maximum 30KB size ready, which needs to be uploaded during registration.
04. Before filling up the registration form you are advised to check the College website (www.wbbudgebudgecollege.org) for admission criteria to various courses & subjects.
05. On successful registration you will get a system generated Registration No. and Security Pin code, which you need to save and memorize for all future correspondence. The same registration number and security pin would be sent to you by SMS & E-mail. With this Registration No. and security pin you can always login to the Applicant Portal by clicking on Existing Applicant. PLS. Do NOT DISCLOSE YOUR SECURITY PIN TO ANY BODY.
06. During registration please note that all boxes bordered in red colour are mandatory fields and thus cannot be left blank.
07. After successful registration you will be redirected to a page where you need to select the Course as HONS / GENERAL. Subsequently, you have to select HONS subject you wish to study and a combination of General Subject from the list of combination/ combinations available.
08. To confirm your selection you need to click “ADD TO MY APPLICATION”. If you meet the admission criteria as fixed by the College your selected subject will be added to your application and you can continue to apply more subjects. You will be able to apply for a maximum of 4 subjects as per your eligibility.
09. Click on the Continue button after subject select selection is completed, you will be redirected to a page where you can review your information, modify your information and can generate Bank Challan for making cash payment at CANARA BANK, Budge Budge Branch.
10. If the Registration information is modified, your selected undergraduate subject/ subjects will be removed from your application and you have to do a fresh subject selection once again.
11. Modification is only allowed till you are not clicking on the Confirm Payment button for challan generation.
12. If a candidate still needs to modify the information even after “Confirm Payment” button is clicked, a fresh registration is required to be done and a fresh challan needs to be generated for payment to bank.
13. Any modification may also be undertaken even after logging out. Then the candidate has to relogin using the registration number and click on the modification tab. Thereafter the above mentioned rules of modification will apply as mentioned above.
14. Registration is allowed only during a specified period, the dates of which will be notified in the College Website.
15. Login to applicant portal to check your Registration status. If a payment is made to the bank within the stipulated period but portal is showing “payment pending” in such occurrences candidates are directed to contact college office along with the receipt of payment challan (Candidate’s Copy) and printed copy of the registration.
16. Visit College website regularly for admission related updates and notices.
Disclaimer: College in no way be responsible for any kind of mistakes done by the candidates during registration and /or payment at the Bank and no refund is permissible in such cases.
Budge Budge College Fees structure for admission to the 1st year classes for the session 2015-16
Name of the course & Amount:-
1. B.A. General:- 1555.00/-
2. B.A General (With Geography):- 2115.00/-
3. B.Com. General:- 1795.00/-
4. B.Sc. General:- 2115.00
5. B.A. Honours:- 1705.00/-
6. B.A. Honours-Geography:- 2445.00/-
7. B.Com. Honours:- 1945.00/-
8. B.Sc. Honours:- 2445.00/-
9. B.Sc. Honours-Food & Nutrition:- 2845.00/-
10. B.Sc. Honours-Geography:- 2445.00/-
Click Here for Admission Criteria – B.Sc. (General)
Click Here for B.Sc. (Hons.) in Geography
Click Here for Admission Criteria – HONS
Click Here for General Information for online Admission 2015
Click Here for Admission Fees
Click Here for Admission Schedule
Click Here for Admission Notification 1-2015
Click Here for Intake Capacity – Honours Subjects
Click Here for Apply Online
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding seat ability, subject Combinations, admission fees Stricture, Important Dates, how to apply Budge Budge College Admission 2015.