Central Ammunition Depot Fireman MTS Recruitment: Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Distt-Wardha (MS), has published an employment notification for filling up 35 Fireman, MTS and Tradesman posts. Eligible candidates can apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the official notification. More details about Central Ammunition Depot Recruitment for 35 Fireman, MTS and Tradesman posts regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other information are given below…
Central Ammunition Depot Fireman MTS Recruitment
Organization Name: Central Ammunition Depot
Total No. of Vacancies: 35 posts
Name of the post:
1) Fireman: 1 post
2) MTS: 1 post
3) Tradesman: 33 posts
a) UR – 17
b) OBC – 10
c) ST – 6
Educational Qualification: Class 10 pass
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade pay Rs.1900/- plus allowance.
Eligible Criteria for Central Ammunition Depot Fireman MTS Recruitment
1) Fireman: Candidates should have passed Class 10 or equivalent. Should pass written examination. Candidates must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and have passed the specified test below:
(a) Height without shoes 165 cms
(b) Chest Un-expanded 81.5 cms
(c) Chest On-expanded 85 cms
(d) Weight 50 kgs
(e) Endurance test:
i) Passing a Time Run
ii) Carrying a man of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds.
iii)Long Jump 2.7 meters
iv) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet
2) MTS: Candidates should passed class 10 or equivalent from a recognised board, capable of passing written exam as it involves induction to Group C post and Proficiency in MTS Trade. 1 year of experience is desirable.
3) Tradesman: Candidates should passed class 10 or equivalent from a recognised board, capable of passing written exam as it involves induction to Group C post. Candidates should be sturdy and can be able to carry loads Ammunition boxes filled / unfilled, and knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Age limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates 28 years and for ST candidates 30 years.
Eligibility of Sports Person: i) State / Country in the National / international competition, ii) University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University sports Board, iii) State School Team in the National Sports / Games for school conducted by the All India School Games Federation iv) Awarded National Aeards in physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to Apply for Central Ammunition Depot Fireman MTS Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidates can through prescribed format or application, should be typed on a full-scale paper A-4 size, The prescribed format available with the official notification. Filled in application along with supporting documents should be reach to the Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharastra) under registered cover, within 21 days from the date of publication of the official notification.
Candidates should ensure the following:
1) Attested copies of Educational qualification certificate
2) Attested copies of Birth proof certificate
3) Attested copies of Caste certificate
4) 2 passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer
5) The envelope should be marked Application For Post of ….(SC/ST/OBC/GEN).
Click Here for Central Ammunition Depot Fireman MTS Recruitment Official Notification.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. about Central Ammunition Depot Fireman MTS Recruitment.