Central Railway Pune 94 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015 : Central Railway has given a notification for the engagement of 94 Trade Apprentice Posts. Application are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act. Apprentice under the Apprentice Act-1961 to fill in the designated mentioned below, in the Diesel Loco Shed, Pune. Eligible and Willing candidates can apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Central Railways official website i.e. www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in and send their application on or before 08.10.2015. Moreover details about Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for the 94 Trade Apprentice Posts, regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, Seats and other information are mention below…
Central Railway Pune Recruitment 2015 – 94 Trade Apprentice
Organization Name : Central Railway
Organization Official Website : www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Trade Apprentice
Designated Trade :
1. Diesel Mechanic : 79 Posts
2. Electrician : 08 Posts
3. Welder (G&E) : 05 Posts
4. Machinist : 01 Posts
5. Painter (General) : 01 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy : 94 Posts
Qualification : Matriculation & ITI
Age Limit : 15 years to 24 years
Mode of Selection : Merit
Stipend Payable : Rs.7002/- P.M.
Mode of Apply : Offline
Last Date for Submission of Application : 08.10.2015
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Pune Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification : Under 10+2 Scheme.
Candidates should have passed 10th minimum with 50% marks in (State / ICSE / CBSE / NIOS) Matriculation & ITI.
Age Limit : On the date of Issue of this Notification. (i.e. dt :- 08.09.2015).
1. ITI Passed candidates should have complete 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
2. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
Selection Process :
Selection for Act Apprentice would be based on merit without any written examination.
The Merit would consist of :-
a) Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level (State / ICSE / CBSE / NIOS) with minimum 50% marks. (Aggregate)
b) Weight age of 05% (Marks) for an additional ITI qualification.
Stipend Payable :
a) During 1st Year of Training : Rs.7002/- P.M.
b) During 2nd Year of Training : Rs.7877/- P.M.
How to Apply for Central Railway Pune Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible and Willing candidates can apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Railways official website i.e. www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in ans should dropped in the box provided in the Time Token Office of Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411001 or send by ordinary post only. Application send by RPAD / Speed Post / Courier will not be accepted.
2. Application should be hand written in Hindi / English by the Candidate only in the prescribed Proforma.
3. Xerox Copy of School Leaving Certificate / Academic / Technical qualification / Caste Certificate (if any) issued by the appropriate authority duly attested along with the prescribed application form.
4. Applicant should paste his / her recent (Not more than Three Months old) Passport size photo on the right side corner (space provided) of the prescribed proforma duly signed by him/her.
5. Applicant should submit separate application for each trade for which they want to complete.
6. Application should be addressed to “Sr. Divisional Mechanical Engineer (Diesel), Diesel Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411 001”.
7. Self addressed envelope sized 9″X4″, with postal stamp for Rs.30/- pasted on the same along with 02 passport size Photo should be submitted along with the prescribed application proforma.
NOTE : No Original Certificate should be sent along with the application.
Important Link : Click Here for Download Central Railway Pune Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Disclaimer : Candidates should carefully read the officials notification for detailed information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Central Railway Pune 94 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015.