Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015 – 14 Assistant Posts : CSIR – Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 14 Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Gr. III, Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr.III & Assistant (General) Gr.III Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can downloaded from CRRI website www.crridom.gov.in and send their application on or before 26.10.2015. Moreover details about Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015 for the 14 Assistant Posts, regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other information are mentioned below…
Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015
Organization Name : CSIR – Central Road Research Institute
Organization Official Website : www.crridom.gov.in
Name of the Posts :
1. Assistant (General) Gr.III : 09 Posts
2. Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Gr.III : 02 Posts
3. Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr.III : 03 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Qualification : 12th Pass
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years
Last Date for Receipt of Application : Within 15 days
Eligibility Criteria for Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification :
1. Assistant (General) Gr.III : Candidates should have complete 10+2 / XII or its equivalent and typing speed on computer of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
2. Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Gr.III : 10+2 / XII or its equivalent and typing speed on computer of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
3. Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr.III : Candidates should possess 12th / XII or its equivalent with commerce as one of the subject and typing speed on computer of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi**.
** 35 words per minute / 30 words per minute correspond to 10500KDPH / 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word. Time allowed is 10 minutes.
Job Requirement :
Post Code C-1, C-2 & C-3 : Candidates are required to provide assistance in General Administration / Stores & Purchase / Finance and Accounts functions beside any other official work as and when assigned.
Age Limit : The maximum age limit is 28 years. There is no age limit for departmental candidates (i.e. CSIR employees) provided they possess the prescribed essential qualifications. The date of determining the upper age limit, educational qualifications etc. shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of Application Form i.e. 26.10.2015.
Age Relaxation :
a) Relaxation of upper age limit is 05 years for SC / ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates, for the posts which are reserved for respective categories.
b) Relaxation in upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
c) Relaxation of 5 years will also be admissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989 subject to the production of relevant certificates from the Concerned Authority.
d) Relaxation in age for Widows, Divorced women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried will be up to the age of 35 years and 40 years for members of SC / ST.
How to Apply for Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015
1) Application form can be downloaded from CRRI website www.crridom.gov.in. Application in any other format will be summarily rejected.
2) Applications completed in all respects, in the prescribed form along with application fee in the form of Demand Draft only for Rs.100/- (Non refundable) for General and OBC candidates, drawn in favour of Director, CRRI payable at New Delhi, should be sent to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, Delhi – Mathura Road, P.O, CRRI, New Delhi – 110025 so as to reach on or before 26.10.2015.
Check List :
Candidates must enclose the following self attested certificates / documents while submitting Application Form :-
a) Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.100/- only in favour of Director, CRRI (wherever applicable). The personal details (i.e. name, contact number) and post(s) applied for should be mentioned on the back of the Demand Drat.
b) Recent passport size colored photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
c) Self attested photocopy of matriculation or equivalent certificate (as a proof of date of birth).
d) Self attested photocopy of Marks Sheets of 10+2 / XII standard in support of essential qualification and higher qualification (if any).
e) Self attested photocopy of caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in respect of SC / ST / OBC candidates. In case of OBC candidates, the OBC certificates, the OBC certificate should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
f) Self attested photocopy of disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the form prescribed by the Government of India.
g) Self attested photocopy of experience certificate(s), if applicable.
h) No Objection Certificate (from Govt / Autonomous Body / Public Sector employees), if employed.
3. Application form duly signed and completed in all respect along with the certificates / documents listed above at (F) should reach the Addressed are mentioned below in a closed cover super subscribing “Application for the posts of Assistant (Gen) Gr.III / Assistant (S & P) Gr.III / Assistant (F & A) Gr.III, Advertisement No. CSIR – CRRI / PC / 04 / LDC / 2015, Dated – 07.09.2015 on or before 26.10.2015.”
CONTROLLER OF ADMINSTRATON,
CSIR-CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE,
Important Link : Click Here for Download Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Disclaimer : Candidates should carefully read the officials notification for detailed information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2015.