CIAB Recruitment 2015: Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 09 RA, JRF, Project Fellow and more various posts. The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India is establishing the Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), as a national institute of its own kind in the country would advance knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes towards applications and products and link them with entrepreneurs in the area of bioprocessess, bio-products, value-addition to bio-products with special reference to the agri-food sector. The support and steer this mission of secondary agriculture biotechnology and realize the vision of catalyzing technology translation catalyzed side-stream products from agriculture activity and farm income augmentation, the institute requires following temporary research positions on stipendiary / fellowship / associate-ship basis. Eligible and interested candidates can download application format from the institute official websites www.ciab.res.in. Further details about CIAB Recruitment 2015 for RA, JRF, Project Fellow and more various posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
CIAB Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Center of Innovative and Applied Bio-processing
Name of the Posts:-
1.Research Associate (Biotechnology):- 01 post
2.Research Associate (Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering):- 01 post
3.Research Associate (Enzyme Immobilization):- 01 post
4. Junior Research Fellow (Food Science and Technology / Food and Nutrition):- 01 post
5.Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry):- 01 Post
6.Junior Research Fellow (Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology):- 01 post
7.Junior Research Fellow (Biochemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology):- 01 post
8.Project Fellow-I (Chemistry):- 01 post
9.Project Fellow-I (Biochemistry Biotechnology):- 01 post
Total No. of Vacancy:- 09 post
Qualification:- M.Sc, M.Tech. Ph.D
Age Limit:- 35 years
Pay Band:- Rs.36000/- + HRA
Last Date:- 06.04.2015
Eligible Criteria for CIAB Recruitment 2015
Candidates should be possess Ph.D in Biotechnology or Ph,D in Chemical Engineering or Ph.D in Biochemistry/Biotechnology Engineering or M.SC. in Food Science or M.SC in Chemistry with NET qualification or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology Or First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry or First Class Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology in a recognized Board or University or its equivalent.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit should have 35 years for Sr.No: 1-3 and 28 years for Sr.No: 4-9.
Age Relaxation:- Relaxation of age shall be as per Government of India Rules. However, Competent Authority may also further relax the upper age limit for exceptionally deserving candidates.
1. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the position and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various positions. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
2. Application must be complete in all respects and as per the prescribed format that can be downloaded from website of Center of Innovative and Applied Bio-processing under the heading “Vacancies”. The applications not in the prescribed format may be rejected.
3. All applications must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates with respect to age, qualifications, experience, etc.
4. The above positions are open only to Indian Nationals.
5. NET Qualification for the above mentioned positions (wherever applicable) shall include CSIR-NET, other National Level Examinations conducted by DBT, DST, DAE, ICMR etc. (as per DST Guidelines).
6. The institute has full rights to vary the number of positions in each case.
7. Interim enquiries would not be attended.
8. Bringing in any influence in the recruitment process would lead to disqualification of the candidature(S).
How to Apply for CIAB Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates must be submitted in the prescribed format which is available at the Institute official website under heading “Vacancies” accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Center of Innovative and Applied Bio-processing, 2nd Floor, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India) super-Scribing “Application For Temporary Position of “………..” on the envelope, so as to reach on or before 06.04.2015.
Completed applications must reach at the address: Chief Executive Officer (Attn: Administrative Officer), Center of Innovative and Applied Bio-processing (CIAB), C-127 (2nd Floor), Phase-8, Industrial Area, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160071, Punjab, by 06.04.2015. The applications received after the last date due to postal or any delay will not be considered.
Candidates applying for more than one positions will have to submit separate application form for each position.
The above posts are purely on temporary basis and none of otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
The decision of CIAB in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
In exceptionally meritorious cases or special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, education and experience for a position may be relaxed by the competent authority (Chief Executive Officer, CIAB).
The applications would be received only during normal working hours and only on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday and between 0900 hrs. to 1730 hrs.).
If the last date of receipt of applications happens to be a holiday, the immediate next working day would be the last date of receipt of applications.
Changes in the General Conditions / Information, last date etc., if any, will be available in the institute official website www.ciab.res.in.