Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment: Collector & District Magistrate, District Office, Nayagarh, ST and SC Dev. Section, has published an employment notification for filling up 18 Lady Matron posts on contract basic for engagement in ST / SC Girls Hostels under SC/ST Development Department. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015. More details about Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment for 18 Lady Matron posts on contractual basic regarding educational qualification, selection process, age limit and other information are given below…
Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment
Organization Name: Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh
Notification No.: 783
Notification Date: 24/03/2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 18 posts
Name of the post: Lady Matron
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Age Limit: 35 years and above
Last date for receipt of application: 10/04/2015
Eligible Criteria for Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree from recognised University. And Similar Experience in the Hostel Management / Working knowledge of computer / certificate in Nutrition / Arts / Music Co-curricular activities.
Age Limit: As on 01/01/2014 candidates age limit should be 35 years and above.
Marital Status: Married Females, special preference will be given to widows, divorcees or single women.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on on the basic of marks scored in Graduation for The Lady Matron post.
Note: Candidates should belong to either ST, SC, or OBC category. First preference will be given to the ST candidates if not available, second preference to the SC candidates and the third preference will be given to the OBC categories candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Matron will take care of the boarders like a foster mother and reside in the hostel.
2) Matron will stay in the dormitory during day time when boarders go to the school or attend to co-curricular activities and sleep with girls during night.
3) Matron will ensure cleanliness of the dormitory, toilets, bathroom and surroundings with active participation of the girls and attendant on duty.
4) Matron will check the entry of any men or unauthorised person in the hostel.
5) Matron will attend to any girl who comes back to the dormitory without attending to class activity and record the reason in writing and take medical measure on the issue. etc.
How to Apply for Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment
Eligible and interested Candidates can download the prescribed format of application from official notification. Filled in application along with supporting documents should be reach to the District Welfare Office, Collectorate, Nayagarh on or before 10/04/2015 by Speed Post/ Regd. Post.
Click Here for Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment Official Notification.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc. about Collector & District Magistrate Nayagarh Recruitment for 18 Lady Matron Posts.