Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2015:– Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) has published an employment notification for recruitment the post of MT/C&O, MT/P&A, MT/Tech, MT/MIS, MT/A/cs, ACS. Container Corporation of India , a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multi-modal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multi-model transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and informational trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. Through vast network of container terminals. With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in the bellow mentioned who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR. Further details about Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow……
Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2015
- Organization Name :- Container Corporation of India LTD.
- Advt. No. :- CON/HR/216/6/14.02.2015
- Total No. of Vacancy :- 26
- Name of the Posts & Vacancy Details :-
1.Management Trainee C&O :- 19
2.Management Trainee P&A :- 01
3.Management Trainee Tech:- 02
4.Management Trainee MIS :- 01
5.Management Trainee A/cs:- 02
6.ACS :- 01
- Salary :- Rs. 16400-3%-40500
- Qualification :- Graduate with minimum 55% marks
- Age Limit :- 28 years
- Last Date for Receiving the Applications :- 08.03.2015
Eligible Criteria for CONCOR Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification :-
1.Management Trainee C&O :- Graduate with minimum 55% marks, and Two years MBA or Equivalent PG Degree or Diploma with specialization in Marketing / Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks from institute of repute duly approved by Govt./ recognized by AICTE / UGC. Candidates should be conversant with working in a computerized environment.
2.Management Trainee P&A :- Graduate with minimum 55% marks, and Two years MBA/MSW or Equivalent PG Degree.
3.Management Trainee Tech:- Bachelors Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with Minimum 60% marks from institute/university.
4.Management Trainee MIS :- B.Tech (Computer Engg./Computer Science) Level from institution duly approved by Govt. /recognized by AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks.
5.Management Trainee A/cs:- Graduate with minimum 55% marks, and CA / ICWA with minimum 60% marks, or Two years MBA or Equivalent PG Degree.
6.ACS :- Commerce Graduate with minimum 60% marks and membership of Company Secretaries of India.
Age Limit :-
1. MT/C&O, MT/P&A, MT/Tech, MT/MIS, MT/A/cs :- 28 Years(should have been born on or after 31.01.1987 if no age relaxation is applicable)
2. ACS :- 30 Years(should have been born on after 31.01.1985 if no age relaxation is applicable)
Age, qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving departmental candidates and for others as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures at the discretion of the CONCOR management. Age is relax-able in case of Ex-servicemen/Person with disability (PwD)/SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules applicable to the corporation.
Selection Process :-
1.Mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test/interview. If more than adequate numbers of eligible applications are received, CONCOR reserves the right to short-list the candidates for written test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2.Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
3.The candidates who qualify for interview after written test, will be required to produce all certificate/testimonials in original and “No objection certificate”,|(for candidates from Govt, Semi Govt./PSUs/other) at the time of Interview. The candidates of Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/ or not found eligible at any stage for the post, may be rejected.
4.Caste Certificates/person with disability (PwD) certificate in format prescribed by Govt. of India (if applicable) is to be produced at the time of interview. Candidates applying for post reserved for OBCs should submit non-creamy layer certificate.
5.In case of doubt regarding interpretation of advertised eligibility criteria and terms & conditions, the decision of CONCOR Management shall be final and binding.
How to Apply for Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2015
1. Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Candidates are required to submit their application on-line mode at the application portal on the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the “HR & career Section-Recruitment Notice Sub-Section as per the instruction as per the instruction provided therein. Last date for applying online is 08.03.2015. Please read the instruction carefully before proceeding for online application.
3. Candidates are required to deposit online application fee amounting to Rs. 350/- plus applicable bank charges, at the online payment gateway by using their credit card/debit card as per the instructions provided at the online application portal at the CONCOR website.
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2015.Click Here