CWCA Recruitment 2015: Central Warehousing Corporation has published an employment notification for the recruitment 21 Warehouse Assistant Gr.II posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply the application in prescribed format in A-4 size paper along with requisite fees(wherever applicable) and documents on or before 10.04.2015(upto 5.00 P.M.). Further details about CWCA Recruitment 2015 for Warehouse Assistant Gr.II Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
CWCA Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Central Warehousing Corporation Assistant
Name Of The Post:- Warehouse Assistant Gr.II
Total No. Of Vacancy:- 21 posts
Age Limit:- 18 years to 25 years as on 01.04.2015
Qualification:- Matric passed.
Last Date:- 10.04.2015
Eligible Criteria for CWCA Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:- Candidates should be possess Matriculation from Govt. recognized educational Board./CBSE and candidates must have typing speed 30 words per minute.
Desirable:- Candidates should be knowledge of office work/Computer.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.04.2015.
Age relaxations to special categories will be as per Govt. guideline.
General and OBC candidates shall submit their application along with the non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- through demand draft drawn in favour of the Regional Manager, Central warehousing Corporation, RO, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh from any Nationalized Bank. No fee for SC/ST candidates. Payment other than demand draft will be accepted.
General Guidelines for Candidates:-
1. Employees of State/ Central Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking should get their application routed through proper channel, so as to reach the office of the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Chandigarh on or before the last date i.e. 10.04.2015.
2. Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person to appear for written test. Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for written test and Typing test.
3. The envelope containing application superscribing ‘Application for the Post of Wag-II in CWC Chandigarh Region should reach the office of the Regional Manager at the above address on or before 10.04.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
4. Application received after the due date including delay on part of postal shall not be considered and will be returned back without entertaining.
5. Candidates furnishing false informations found at any stage, will be liable for cancellation of candidature and termination from the Service.
6. Candidates called for written test and typing test will not be paid any TA/DA.
7. Before applying for the post, candidates should satisfy themselves about Qualification and Age.
8. Candidates are advised not to attempt any influence which will disqualify them.
9. The candidates who appeared for written test/typing test in response to advertise appeared on 05.03.2014, shall have to apply again as a fresh candidate.
10. The services of selected candidates shall be governed as per CWC staff Regulations Act 1986 and Govt. of India services Rules whereas applicable.
11. All the short listed./eligible candidates of all categories shall have to qualify typing speed 30 w.p.m. shall be conducted on Computer arranged by the Corporation.
12. RM, CWC, RO, Chandigarh reserve the right to scrapp/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
13. The candidates should be ensured that they are not prosecuted/ debarred from the Court of Law.
How to Apply for CWCA Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates may apply the application in prescribed format in A-4 size paper along with requisite fees (wherever applicable) and documents should be sent to the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Bay 39-42, Sector 31-A, Chandigarh on or before 10.04.2015 (upto 5.00 P.M).
Self attested Photos-tat copies of documents in proof of Age, Educational qualification. Caste Certificate, Two Passport size Photographs, Experience Certificate etc. Should be attached with the application.
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about CWCA Recruitment 2015