DCPS Recruitment 2015:- District Child Protection Society has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Protection Officer, Social Worker & more post. The Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS), a comprehensive centrally sponsored scheme of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD), has been launched from the year 2009-10 through the State Government. The State Child Protection Society (SCPS), West bengal, registered under the WB Societies Registration Act, 1961 is the implementing agency for ICPS in the state. At the district level the implementation agency of ICPS is District Child Protection Society. Eligible and interested candidate may download the application form from . Further details about DCPS Recruitment 2015 for Protection Officer, Social Worker & more Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
District Child Protection Society Recruitment 2015
Organization Name :- District Child Protection Society
Organization Website:- http://www.malda.gov.in
Name of the Posts:-
1. Protection Officer, Institutional Care
2. Social Worker (Reserved for Scheduled Caste)
4. Data Analyst
5. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
6. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for Child Welfare Committee
Qualification:- Graduate/ B.Com/ HS or its equivalent
Age Limit:- 18 years to 45 years
consolidated Pay:- Rs.21,000/-
Last Date:- 15.05.2015
Eligible Criteria for DCPS Recruitment 2015
Candidates should be possess Graduate/ B.Com/ HS or its equivalent from any recognized University, Board or Institute.
Age Limit:- Candidates must have 18 years old and not more than 35 years.
Other required Qualification:-
1. For Protection Officer, Institutional Care:-
Knowledge in Computer Operation & Knowledge in Counselling.
Experience:- At least 3 years in the field of Child Welfare.
2. Social Worker (Reserved for Scheduled Caste):-
KKnowledge in Child Psychology is preferable.
Experience:- At least 2 years in the field of Child Development / Counselling.
3. Accountant:- Knowledge in Computer Operation and experience of at least 2 years in Accounting Work and also knowledge of Tally package.
4. Data Analyst:- At least one year’s experience in the relevant field.
5. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator:- Knowledge in Computer Operation and experience of at least 1 year in computer Operation.
6. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for Child Welfare Committee:- Knowledge in Computer Operation and experience of at least 1 year in Computer Operation.
1. Names of short listed candidates for written test will be published in the website http://www.gov.in along with individual call letters tobe issued and sent to respective postal address to all eligible candidates.
2. Eligible applicants for posts 1-3 in DCPS will appear in the written test of 80 marks and computer test of 10 marks. The short listed candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the written test will be called for viva examination 10 marks.
3. The written examination will have objective type Multiple Choice questions on English, General Studies and subject specific issues. The distribution of marks is as follows:
English:- 25 marks; General Studies: 25 marks and Subject specific issues: 30 marks.
4. Candidates applying for the position of Data analyst in DCPS will have to appear in the written test of 40 marks and computer test of 50 marks and the short listed candidates on the basis of marks obtained in both tests will be called for viva examination of 10 marks.
5. Candidates applying for the position of Data Entry Operator in DCPS and CWC found eligible on the basis of written test of 60 marks go through a computer test of 30 marks and the short listed candidates on the basis of marks obtained in both tests will be called for viva examination of 10 marks.
6. Written Test, Computer Test and Viva examination for DCPS and will be held at the District level.
How to Apply for DCPS Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates may download the application form from DCPS official website http://www.malda.gov.in.
Candidates must submit their application within the closing date (i.e. the 15.05.2015) to The Chairman, District Child Protection Society, Malda, Satya Choudhury Indoor Stadium, 2nd Floor, Bandh Road, Malda – 732101 on or before 15.05.2015 till 5 P.M.
Click Here for DCPS Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about DCPS Recruitment 2015.