Eastern Coalfields West Bengal Recruitment 2014: Eastern Coalfields limited invites application for the posts of Jr.Overman, Mining Sirdar, Dy.Surveyor, Pharmacist (T), Technician Radiographer, Technician Pathological, Staff Nurse, Overseer (Civil), Stenographer, Security Sub-Inspector, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, OT Technician, Electrician, Asst.Revenue Inspector, Ass.Foreman (Elect.),Accountant from eligible internal departmental candidates of CIL and its subsidiary companies. Last date for receipt Application 20/11/2014
Eastern Coalfields West Bengal Recruitment 2014
Vacancy and Posts Details:
Total number of vacancy: 1676
Name of Posts:
1) Jr.Overman in T&S Group C: 151 posts
2) Mining Sirdar in T&S Group C: 631 posts
3) Dy.Surveyor in T&S Group B: 45 posts
4) Pharmacist(T)in T&S Group C: 39 posts
5) Technician (Radiographer) in T&S Group C: 02 posts
6) Technician (Pathological) in T&S Group C: 05 posts
7) Staff Nurse in T&S Group C: 27 posts
8) Overseer (Civil): 49 posts
9) Stenographer (English shorthand): 35 posts
10) Security Sub Inspector: 14 posts
11) Physiotherapist: 03 posts
12) ECG Technician: 06 posts
13) OT Technician: 13 posts
14) Electrician Cat IV: 350 posts
15) Asst. Revenue Inspector: 16 posts
16) Asst.Foreman: 237 posts
17) Accountant: 53 posts
Qualification for Eastern Coalfields West Bengal Recruitment 2014
1) Jr.Overman in T&S Group C:
Candidates should have valid overman’s certificate issued by DGMS, valid gas testing certificate, valid first aid certificate
Candidates should have diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from recognized institute with valid gas testing & Valid First aid certificate.
Overman’s competency certificate obtained from DGMS
2) Mining Sirdar in T&S Group C:
Candidates have Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of competency from DGMS, Valid Gas Testing Certificate &
Valid First Aid Certificate.
3 years of Experience of working in underground mines.
3) Dy.Surveyor in T&S Group B:
Candidates should possess Matriculate with valid Survey Certificate of Competency granted by DGMS
4) Pharmacist(T)in T&S Group C:
Candidates must be Matriculate having passed Pharmacist exam from an Institute recognized by Govt. and registered with Pharmacy Council with Valid registration under pharmacy Act 1948.
For the details post wise qualification are available in the notification.
How to Apply:
The eligible departmental candidates have to apply in the attached proforma through proper channel latest by 20 -11-2014. It is advised to send the Xerox Copies of all the supporting documents (educational qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc.) along with the Application Form within the date i.e. on or before 20/11/2014
Note: The details educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are available in the website http://easterncoal.gov.in. Candidates are requested to see the details advertisement before apply.