ECL Result and Interview List – Eastern Coalfields Limited: Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) has published List of Shortlished candidates for Interview for the post of Overseer(Civil) & Pharmacist(T) under direct recruitment. Eastern Coalfield Limited (ECL), Burdwan, West Bengal has released Written Exam for Overseer (Civil) & Pharmacist(T) post on its official website at www.easterncoal.gov.in . ECL Burdwan has published Overseer (Civil) & Pharmacist(T) Result of Written Test held on 15-11-2014 & 23-11-2014. Appeared candidates can check their ECL Result and Interview List below..
ECL Result and Interview List
The following candidates are shortlished to appear before the Interview Board for their selection as Overseer (Civil) in T&S Grade “C” in ECL on the Basis of Writen test held on 15-11-2014 in respomse to the open advertisement Notice No: ECL/CMD/C-6/Recruit/12/217 dated 29-10-2014, abd Pharmacist(T) in T&S Grade “C” in ECL on the basis of written test held on 23-11-2014 in response to the open advertisement Notice No: ECL/CMD/C-6/Recruit/12/2017 dated 29-10-2012 and subsequent corrigendum Notice No: ECL/CMD/C-6/Recruit/Gen/13/194 dated 10-05-13. Call Letters have been despatched on the respective address of the candidates. However, in the event of the call letter not reaching the candidates, this notification will be treated as the information to appear before the interview Board to be held at the Mines Rescue Station, G.T.Road, Sitarampur, Po-Sitarampur, Dist-Burdwan, West Bengal – 713359 on the date and time mentioned herein. Failure to apprear before the said Board as stipulated will foreit the right for further consideration for the post and no other cause/explanation will be entertained.
Details of ECL Result and Interview List
On the bais of their performance in the Written Examination held on 15-11-2014 & 23-11-2014 the candidates with the following roll numbers have been provisionally selected and empanelled for Interview. The candidates will bring with them…
- Admit Card issued for the written examination.
- Original Matriculation, recognised Diploma in Civil Engineering certificate / Pharmacy certificate and caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) along with sets Xerox of such certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- OBC candidates are required to bring the valid caste certificate (Non-Creamy Layer) properly filled and signed by the Authority mentioned in the format enclosed as Annexure-I.
- Valid photo identity card like Voter Card Identity Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN card or passbook of any nationalized bank having photograph affixed therein.
- SC/ST candidates are to produce the train/bus ticket for reimbursement of travelling expense.