ESI GNM Nursing Training Course 2015: Government of West Bengal Department of Labour has publish a notice for Nursing Training Course (3 year 6 month G.N.M.) For the session September 2015 to February 2019. Application are invited from the female candidates for admission to the three & half years G.N.M training Course in the Nurses’ Training Centre, E.S.I. Hospital, Manicktala & Nursing Training School, E.S.I. Hospital, Sealdah under E.S.I. (M.B) Scheme, under Department of Labour, Government of West Bengal. The last Six Month of the G.N.M Course will be for Inter-ship. Further details about ESI GNM Nursing Training Course 2015 regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other information are mentioned below…
Government of West Bengal Department of Labour Nursing Training 2015 – ESI GNM
Organization Name : Government of West Bengal Department of Labour
Course : Nursing Training
Session : September 2015 to February 2019
Total No. of Seats : 60 Seats
Age Limit : 17 to 27 years as on 01.01.2015
Last date : 22.06.2015
Eligible Criteria for ESI GNM Nursing Training Course 2015
Educational Qualification : Candidates should passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or passed equivalent examination from any recognized Council / Board.
Age Limit : Age of the candidates should be from 17 to 27 years as on 01.01.2015.
Vacancies Details :
1. 40 at Nurses’ Training Centre E.S.I. Hospital, Manicktala
2. 20 seats at Nursing Training School, E.S.I. Hospital, Sealdah.
Reservation of the seats :
i) Schedule caste candidates : 22%
ii) Schedule Tribe candidate : 6%
iii) Dependent Daughter of Insured person : 2 seats are reserved for both the training school
iv) Other Backword class Category-A Candidates : 10%
v) Other Backword class Category-B Candidates : 7%
The Candidates who have the following subjects can apply :
Two Languages out of which English Must be one and any three of listed subjects like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Biological Science, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Nutrition, Home science, Education, Businees Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science or Computer Application, Sociology, Psychology, anthropology, Philosophy.
Selection Process : Selection will be made strictly on the basis of total marks obtained in two Languages out of which English must be one and best of three subjects mentioned below except Environmental studies in H.S Examination. Marks in Environmental Science and Vocational stream will not be considered. Candidate who passed from open school will not be allowed. Admission is subject to verification of mark-sheet from H.S. Council/ concerned authority.
How to Apply for ESI GNM Nursing Training Course 2015
1. Applications are to be made as prescribed format published in the website www.esiwb.gov.in (As per proforma in the annexure 1). No application will be entertained if any column is left blank / not filled up properly or not as per proforma).
2. Application must be accompanied by original / attested photocopies of each of the following documents. If any of the documents is not submitted with the application, the application will be rejected (this will be followed strictly).
3. Application should be submitted by registered post with AD or Speed post or courier service only. No application will be received beyond the stipulated date of submission. No application will be received by hand.
Address for sending the Application :
To the Principal,
Nurses’ Training Centre,
E.S.I. Hospital Manicktala,
93 Bagmari Road,
Important Link : Click Here for ESI GNM Nursing Training Course 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about ESI GNM Nursing Training Course 2015.