GCF Jabalpur Jobs 2015 – 378 Semi Skilled Tradesmen Posts : Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factories, Gun Carriage Factory (GCF), Jabalpur has given a notification for the recruitment of 378 Semi-Skilled Tradesmen Posts in Group ‘C’ Industrial Establishment (IE) Cadre. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the GCF Jabalpur Official website www.ofbgcf.nic.in from 08.08.2015 to 22.08.2015 till 05:00 PM. Further details about GCF Jabalpur Recruitment 2015 for the 378 Semi Skilled Tradesmen Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply, admit card and other information are mentioned below…
GCF Jabalpur 378 Semi Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2015
Organization Name : Gun Carriage Factory (GCF), Jabalpur
Association Official Website : www.ofbgcf.nic.in
Name of the Posts : Semi Skilled Tradesmen
1. Electrician Semi-Skilled: 35 Posts
2. Electroplater Semi-Skilled: 05 Posts
3. Examiner Semi-Skilled: 28 Posts
4. Fitter (Automobile) Semi-Skilled: 09 Posts
5. Fitter (Electronic) Semi-Skilled: 10 Posts
6. Fitter (Gen) Mech Semi-Skilled: 87 Posts
7. Machinist (Engg.) Semi-Skilled: 101 Posts
8. Millwright (MMTM) Semi-Skilled: 25 Posts
9. Painter Semi-Skilled: 08 Posts
10. Turner Semi-Skilled: 16 Posts
11. Welder Semi-Skilled: 36 Posts
12. Blacksmith Semi-Skilled: 03 Posts
13. Fitter (Auto Electric) Semi-Skilled: 02 Posts
14. Heat Treatment Operator Semi-Skilled: 03 Posts
15. Machinist Grinder Semi-Skilled: 02 Posts
16. Miller Semi-Skilled: 08 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy : 378 Posts
Qualification : Matriculation + NCTVT certificate
Age Limit : 18 years to 32 years as on 22.08.2015
Application Fee : Rs.50/-
Mode of Selection : Written test & Trade test
Mode of Apply : Online
Last Date : 22.08.2015 till 05:00 PM
Eligible Criteria for GCF Jabalpur 378 Semi Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done Matriculation plus National Council of Trades for Vocational Training (NCTVT) certificate [i.e. National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC)] in the relevant trade.
NOTE : The Degree and Diploma in Engineering without possessing NAC./NTC will not be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment.
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 32 years as on Closing Date for submission of online application i.e. 22.08.2015.
Age Relaxation : THe upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned hereunder :-
1. For Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government: Upto 40 years (SC & ST = 45 years, OBC = 43 years).
2. For Ex-Servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months continuous service in Armed Forces : 3 years + Length of Service.
3. For Disabled Defence Personnel : 3 years (SC & ST = 8 years & OBC = 6 years).
4. For SC & ST candidate : 05 years.
5. For OBC candidate : 03 years (On production of Non Creamy Layer Certificate).
6. For PH candidates : Candidate belonging to UR = 10 years, SC & ST = 10+5 years & OBC = 10+3 years
Application Fees : A non refundable application Fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) to be paid through Payment Gateway, linked with Online application, using Debit Card or Credit Card. However, female candidates as well as candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH & Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Photographs : One recent colour passport size scanned photograph (not more than three months old) is to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format. Four additional photographs to be retained by candidates for use during the Written Examination and Trade Test.
Signature & Left Thumb Impression : Scanned Signature & Left Thumb Impression are to be uploaded in the space earmarked in the application format.
Documents : Scanned copies of self attested documents are to be uploaded in support of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark-sheet/School Leaving Certificate), Educational Qualification Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Trade Test.
How to Apply for GCF Jabalpur 378 Semi Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2015
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the organization official website www.ofbgcf.nic.in from 08-08-2015 at 09:00 AM on-wards to 22-08-2015 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates :
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-08-2015 at 09:00 AM on-wards.
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2015 till 05:00 PM.
Important Link : Click Here for GCF Jabalpur Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about GCF Jabalpur 378 Semi Skilled Tradesmen Recruitment 2015.