HIL Recruitment 2015(Hindustan Insecticides Limited): HIL has Published an employment notification for Dy. Production Engg, Asst Hindi Officer, Jr. Asst(Admn), Operator Grade-III, Fitter Grade-III, Peon posts. Interested Candidates those who fulfill the above conditions, may apply with complete details in our prescribed format given below along with application fee as applicable in favor of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Bathindia on or before 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news. Further details about HIL Recruitment 2015 for Dy. Production Engg, Asst Hindi Officer, Jr. Asst(Admn), Operator Grade-III, Fitter Grade-III, Peon Posts. regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
HIL Recruitment 2015
Organization Name :- Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Name Of the Posts :-
1. Dy. Production Engineer :- 02
2. Assistant Hindi Officer :- 01
3. Jr. Assistant(Admn) :- 02
4. Operator Grade III :- 01
5. Fitter Grade-III :- 01
6. Peon :- 01
Total No. Of Vacancy :- 08
Qualification :- Class VIII to Degree
Age Limit :- 40 years
Last date :- 21.03.2015
Eligible Criteria for HIL Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification and Experience
1.Dy. Production Engineer
Essential Qualification :- “Degree in Chemical Engg. or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with 02 years experience in operation of a Chemical Plant out of which 01 yera should have been in a Supervisor capacity.”
“B.Sc. in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 05 years experience in operation of Chemical Plant out of which 01 year should have in a Supervisor capacity.”
2.Assistant Hindi Officer
Essential Qualification :- “Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level.” OR “Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level.”
Essential Experience :- Minimum 04 years experience of implementation of official language Act and Rules. Organization Hindi workshops and Training Program-mes etc. Translation from Hindi to English and vice – versa Publication work in Hindi.
Essential Qualification :- Matriculate with a speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting OR Graduate with some office experience.
4.Operator Grade-III :-
Essential Qualification:- Passed Upper Primary or 7th standard (class) or equivalent with 05 years experience in operation of Chemical Plants OR Matriculate with one year’s experience in Operation of chemical plants.
5.Fitter Grade-III :-
Essential Qualification :- Should be able to read and write English with 03 years experience in the trade. OR Matric or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective trade in both cases with one year’s experience.
Essential Qualification :- Passed 7th standard or Upper Primary and should know cycling.
Age Relaxation and Concessions for SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates:-
1. Upper Age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relax-able by 10 years (15 yrs for SCs/STs and 13 yrs for OBC candidates).
2. Age relaxation is as per the Govt. of India guidelines. Age relaxation of 5 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
3. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted for payment of application fees.
How to apply for HIL Recruitment 2015
1.Only such candidates would be eligible for the Post at Sr.no. 1 to 6 for reservation in the service / post who suffers from not less than 40% of disability and a candidates who wants to avail benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India.
2. Candidates must possess required qualification as on 31.02.2015.
3. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU’s etc. may forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
4. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application in the prescribed format given below, affixing recent passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of testimonials (Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste Certificate) failing which the applications are liable to rejected. Applications sent by email will not be entertained.
5. Name of the post applied for must be clearly super scribed / written on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
6. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete information/ not fulfill in the prescribed criteria are liable to be rejected. Or applications received after closing date for receipt by posts liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process. HIL Shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
7.Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidates to be called for test/interview.
8. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per rules, only on production of their original tickets.
Interested Candidates those who fulfill the above conditions, may apply with complete details in our prescribed format given below along with application fee as applicable in favor of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Bathinda within 21 days from the date of Publication of this advertisement in employment news to the “Deputy General Manager (Tech.), A-4, Industrial Growth Center, Manasa Road, Bathinda, PUNJAB -151001. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
More Details :- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about HIL Recruitment 2015.Click Here