HWB Recruitment 2015:- Heavy Water Board has published an employment notifiation for the Recruitment of 46 Scientific Officer, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer -II, Stenographer – III, Division Clerk, Driver post. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.hwb.gov.in or hwb.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 15.10.2015 upto 2400 hrs. Further details about HWB Recruitment 2015 – 46 post, regarding age limit, educational qualification, Total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are given below…..
HWB Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Heavy Water Board
Total no of vacancy:- 46 post
Educational qualification:- M.B.B.S. / post Gradute Diploma
Pay scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
Age limit:- 30 years as on 01.08.2015
Application Fee:- Rs. 20/-
Last Date:– 15.10.2015 upto 2400 hrs
Eligible Criteria for HWB Recruitment 2015
1. Scientific Officer:- Candidates should have M.B.B.S. + relevant Post Graduate Diploma including D.R.M or equivalent or M.B.B.S. with One Year Experience.
2. Nurse:– Candidates should have HSC / XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid wifery(3 years Course) + Registration as “A” Grade Nurse or B.Sc.
3. Scientific Assistant:- Candidates should be B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate + one year Diploma in Library Science with 60% marks OR Bachelor of Library Science with a minimum of 60% marks.
4. Pharmacist:- Candidates should have HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in pharmacist + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
5. Stenographer Grade -II:- Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent / Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
6. Stenographer Grade -III:- Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
7. Division Clerk:- Candidates should have a Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of recognised University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% Marks.
8. Driver:- Candidates should have SSC pass or equivalent and Must hold a valid driving licence to drive heavy vehicle and have three years experience in driving light vehicle / heavy vehicle.
1. Scientific Officer / Nurse / Scientific Assistant / Pharmacist / Stenographer Grade -III:- Candidates should have maximum 30 years as on 01.08.2015.
2. Stenographer Grade -II / Driver / Division Clerk:- Candidates should have maximum 27 years as on 01.08.2015.
1. Scientific Officer:- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
2. Nurse:- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
3. Scientific Assistant / Pharmacist / Stenographer Grade -II:- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
4. Stenographer Grade -III / Division Clerk:- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
5. Driver:- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
How to Apply HWB Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.hwb.gov.in or hwb.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 15.10.2015 upto 2400 hrs. Candidates recent passport size photo (Maximum size – 50 KB), (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.) Signature of the candidate (Maximum size – 50 KB), (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
Selection process:- Candidates will be based on Screening Test / Written Examination / Trade Test /
Important Link:– Click here for HWB officials notification
More details:- Candidates are Strongly advised to read the officials notification for more Details, educational qualification, regarding age limit, selection process, how to apply about 46 Scientific Officer and other post – HWB Recruitment 2015.
Heavy Water Board- HWB Recruitment 2015 for 177 Trainees: Online application are invited for the posts of Category-I Trainee (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemistry), Category-II Trainee (Mechanical (Fitter), Electrical, Instrument Mechanic, Process/Plant Operator), Station Officer/A, Sub Officer/B1, Technician-C/D. The Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application process for the above mention post are mention below. Last date for online application 16/03/2015.
In the Advertisement No. HWB/2/2014, the “Last date of receipt of application is indicated as 31-01-2015 Upto 2400 Hrs.” has been extended. The Last date for receipt of Application now is 16-03-2015 upto 1500 Hrs.”.
HWB Recruitment 2015:
ADVT NO. HWB/2/2014
Name of Post: Trainees
Total number of vacancy: 167
Age limit: Maximum 22 years/25 years
Last date: 31/01/2015
Name of Category:
1) Category-I Trainee: 62 posts
a) Chemical: 39 posts
b) Mechanical: 11 posts
c) Electrical: 03 posts
d) Instrumentation: 05 posts
e) Chemistry: 04 posts
2) Category-II Trainee: 105 posts
a) Mechanical (Fitter): 25 posts
b) Electrical: 20 posts
c) Instrument Mechanic: 10 posts
d) Process/Plant Operator: 50 posts
3) Station Officer/A: 1 post
4) Sub Officer/B1: 1 post
5) Technician-C/D: 8 posts
For Category-I Trainee candidates have to possess Diploma in Related discipline and for Chemistry B.Sc with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary.
For Category-II Trainee posts Candidates have to possess minimum 60% marks in SSC with related discipline and ITI certificate in related trade. For Process/Plant Operator HS or equivalent examination (10+2 or 12 years schooling duration) with atleast 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For details qualification, candidates are required see the details notification from the website.
For Category-I Trainee: Between 18 years to 25 years.
For Category-II Trainee: Between 18 years to 22 years.
PAY BAND AND GRADE PAY AFTER ABSORPTION
Scientific Assistant/C –Pay Band of 9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.4600 (PB-2).
Technician/B -Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 (PB-1).
Technician/C -Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400 (PB-1).
Objective type Written Test of Two Hour duration with negative marking shall be conducted for both
Category-I and Category-II applicants. Each correct answer will carry 1 (one) mark and each wrong
answer will carry ½ [half] negative mark.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the website www.hwb.gov.in OR hwb.mahaonline.gov.in.
Documents to be uploaded alongwith the application form.
1) Candidates recent passport size photo (Max size–50 KB) (Ht.X Wd. = 4.5X3.5 Cms.).
2) Signature of the candidate (Max size–50 KB) (Ht.XWd. = 4.5X3.5 Cms.).
Note: The details Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application
process for the above mention posts are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details
notification/advertisement from the website before apply.