IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an employment notification for recruitment of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014. Further details about IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 regarding vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
IBPS Conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE SPL – III) for selection of personnel for Specialist Officer Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Any Other Bank/Financial Institution
Cut off Score: Candidate have to secure a minimum standard score in each of the tests and also total to be considered to be called for interview.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-11-2014. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1984 and not later than 01-11-1994 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for Post No.1, 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering / Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry for Post No.2, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or Post Graduation degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level for Post No.3 and for further information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Online payment of Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates), Rs.600/- (for all others). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
Eligible candidates may apply Online through IBPS Website www.ibps.in from 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through website “www.ibps.in”.
- Open the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online for CWE – Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter basic information in the application form.
- After that Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, note it down.
- Upload Photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of transaction an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take Printout of the e-receipt and online application.
Important Dates for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
- Starting Date for Commencement of Online Application: 18-11-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2014.
- Payment of Application Fee through Online: 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 03-02-2015.
- Online Examination Dates: 14-02-2015 & 15-02-2015.
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 2015.
- Download of call letters for Interview: March 2015.
- Conduct of Interview: March 2015.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2015.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014.