ICAR Recruitment 6 Nos Junior Research Fellow & Other posts – 2015 : ICAR – Indian Agriculture Research Institute, a Govt. of India Enterprise, has published a Recruitment notification towards engagement of 6 Nos of Different Post on Purely Contractual basis.All the eligible candidates are requested to attained the Personal Interview Session which will be held on 23 June 2015 at IARI, New Delhi Office. Further details upon recruitment to the 6 Nos different posts regarding category wise vacancy details, Upper age limit & method of application are provided in the following paragraphs :
ICAR Recruitment 6 Nos Junior Research Fellow & Other posts – 2015 :
Name of the Organization : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Name of the Post : 1. Junior Research Fellow
2. Lab Assistant
3. Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancies : 6
Category wise vacancy details : 1. Junior Research Fellow – 03
2. Lab Assistant – 02
3. Data Entry Operator – 01
Remuneration : 1. Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA
2. Lab Assistant – Rs.10,478/-
3. Data Entry Operator – Rs.11,414/-
Date Of Personal Interview : 23 June 2015
Project Name : Development of Nutritional Quality of Maize by way of Molecular Breeding.
Nature of Appointment : Contractual, initially for one year it may be extended periodically on the basis of Candidates Performance.
Candidates Should have to fulfill the following requirement criteria to the Recruitment of 6 (Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Data Entry Operator) :
Age Limit & Relaxation : Candidates Age Should not exceed 35 Years. SC, ST, Women and other Minority Community will get their Age relaxation as per Government Rules & Regulations .
Essential Educational Qualification :
(1) Junior Research Fellow : Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Agriculture from Government Recognized University with NET Qualification.If the candidates posses a Post Graduate Degree in Professional qualification are also eligible to attained the Personal Interview of the aforesaid post.
(2) Lab Assistant : Candidate must posses certificate of Matriculation (10th) or equivalent qualification from the Government recognized Board.
(3) Data Entry Operator : All the Graduate Candidates passed out from Govt. Recognized University.
Desirable Qualification :
(1) Junior Research Fellow : Masters degree in Biotechnology/ genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Biochemistry/ Ag. chemicals/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Life Sciences/ allied subjects with research experience in application of Molecular markers, and Biochemical Analyses through HPLC.
(2) Lab Assistant : Experience in seed preparation, single plant tagging, leaf sample fixation for DNA isolation, pollination of Maize plants, Plant harvesting, Data Recording.
(3) Data Entry Operator : Knowledge of Computer, Handling of data with respect to project Coordination and Management.
Method of Application : There is no hard and fast Application Procedure. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to appear in the Personal Interview Session which will be held on 23 June 2015 At IARI , New Delhi Office along with the following documents:
(a) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
(b) self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from Matriculation onwards
(c) Recent passport sized photograph
(d) Original Masters Degree Certificate.
Important Links : Click Here for Recruitment of ICAR Recruitment 6 Nos Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts Official Notification.
Disclaimer : Applicants are strongly advised to read the official notification for the recruitment to the post of 6 Nos Junior Research Fellow and other posts related information regarding, educational qualification,remuneration, Date of Personal Interview and Personal Interview attending procedure.