IIL Recruitment 2015: Ircon International Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment Junior Engineer /Electrical Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online Ircon International Limited official website. Further details about IIL Recruitment for Junior Engineer /Electrical Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
IIL Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Ircon International Limited
Name of the Post:- Junior Engineer/Electrical
Total No. of Vacancy:- 10 posts
Age Limit:- 30 years
Scale of Pay:- 21400/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
Last Date:- 27.03.2015
Eligible Criteria for IIL Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification:- 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical Discipline with not less than 60% marks.
Experience:- Minimum 3 years of experience in installation and commissioning of sub-stations & general electrical works.
Age Limit:- Maximum age 30 years as on 31.01.2015.
Age Relaxation:- Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, pay & experience criteria etc.
Medical Standards:- Candidates should be in sound health and free from colour blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
Compensation Pack:- Basic Pay, DA, HRA lease rent, Liberal Medical including indoor medical benefits for self and dependents, LTC, Advances, Gratuity, EPF, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Transport Assistance, holiday-homes, Welfare schemes and other Fringe benefits as per rules of the Company.
1. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
2. If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
3. All information sbmitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any Information Provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
4. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Dates :-
1. Date of publication of advt in Employment News :- 07.03.2015
2. Start time & date for applying online :- 00.00 hrs of 07.03.2015
3. Time & last date for applying online (21 days from date of publication in the Employment News):- 24.00 hrs of 27.03.2015
4. Last date for printing the online submitted application :- 03.04.2015
5. Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office :- 03.04.2015
Selection Process:- Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to Apply for IIL Recruitment 2015
1. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& futher ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate official website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 27.03.2015 i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (07.03.2015) in the Employment News.
2. Before applying, candidates should ensure that fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
3. On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application, paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Deputy General Manager / HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 03.04.2015:-
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
b) Self Attested copy of Certificate of professional Degree/diploma.
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable.
Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained.
Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 03.04.2015.
4. The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Junior Engineer / Electeical – Advt. No. – 01/2015 on regular basis”
5. Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 07.03.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 27.03.2015 However, candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
6. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about IIL Recruitment 2015.