Income Tax Recruitment 2017: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi is going to engage 58 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Multi Tasking staff (MTS) posts. Aspirant, who are searching for job are invited to apply in prescribed format & have to sent in prescribed address within last date. For details information about last date, age limit, academic qualification, mode of application, how to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – 58 Tax Inspector, MTS & Other Posts, are given below….
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – 58 Tax Inspector, MTS & Other Posts
Name of the Organisation: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
Number of Vacancy: 58
Post wise Vacancy Break-up:
01. Income Tax Inspector: 09
02. Tax Assistant: 19
03. Stenographer Grade II: 01
04. Multi Tasking staff (MTS): 29
Age Limit: 18 – 30 years as on 10.06.2017
Qualification: 12th std. / Graduate
Mode of Application: Prescribed
Last Date of Application: 30.06.2017
01. Income Tax Inspector: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- along with 4,600/- grade pay
02. Tax Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with 2,400/- grade pay
03. Stenographer Grade II: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with 2,400/- grade pay
04. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- along with 1,800/- grade pay
Official Website: www.office.incometaxindia.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class, Degree from any recognised University or Institute. Candidates should have a spreed in stenography (80 words per minutes) & Typing ( 50 words per minute in English or 65 words per minute in Hindi). For more information about academic qualification, requested to follow official notification.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Candidate age should have not less than 18 years & not more than 30 years as on 10.06.2017. The upper age relaxation is available as per Government Norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be call for Interview & sports person will required to undergo ground / proficiency test.
How to apply For Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – Under Sports Quota
Have a opportunity for Job seekers, they can apply in prescribed format & have to sent in prescribed address within last date.
Last Date of Application: 30.06.2017 (14.07.2017 for Candidates in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Kammu & Kashmir)
Click Here for Official Notification
Address of Application Submit:
The Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. – Personnel),
3rd Floor, Room No. 378,
Central Revenues Building,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
01. Matriculation / SSC or equivalent certificate for Proof of age
02. Educational Certificate
03. Sports/ Games certificate
04. Sc/ St/ OBC Certificate( If any)
05. Envelope which will be superscribed with ‘ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR/ TAX ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER GRADE II / MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER-SPORT QUOTA, NAME OF THE SPORT …..’
A Disclaimer: Candidates are suggested to follow Official Notification carefully, regarding age limit, pay scale, mode of apply, last date of application, how to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – 58 Tax Inspector, MTS & Other Posts.