Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2014: Indian Overseas Bank published notification for the posts of 26 Specialist Officer. The details posts are Manager-Security Officers, Manager-Civil Engineer, Manager- Electrical Engineer, Manager-Mechanical Engineer (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)), Manager – Mechanical Engineer (Vehicle / Generator). The Educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application process for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 are mention below. Online application will be available from 15/10/2014 to 30/10/2014.
Online application will be start from: 15/10/2014
Last date for online application 30/10/2014
Last date to send hard copy of application form: 07/11/2014
IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
Vacancy and Posts Details:
Total number of vacancy-26
Posts name for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014:
1) Manager-Security Officers: 21 posts
2) Manager-Civil Engineer: 02 post
3) Manager-Electrical Engineer: 01 post
4) Manager-Mechanical Engineer (Heating Ventilation & AirConditioning (HVAC)): 01 post
5) Manager-Mechanical Engineer (Vehicle / Generator): 01 post
Qualification for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014:
Educational qualification for Manager Security in MMG Scale II: Candidates have to possess Graduate or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institute of India.
Qualification for Others posts: Candidates have to possess B.E. or B.Tech in related trade from a recognized University/Institute of India.
For the posts of Manager-Security Officers minimum age 25 years and maximum age limit 45 years and for the others candidates minimum age limit 26 years and maximum age limit 35 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years
Age relaxation for OBC candidates 3 years
AGe relaxation for physically challenged candidates 10 years
Age relaxation for others as per rules.
Postage/Intimation charge of Rs.100 for Reserved categories such as SC/ST/PC and Rs.500/- for all others categories including OBC.
The eligible candidates who are interested to apply have to pay postage/intimation charges as
detailed above, payable from 15.10.2014 to 30.10.2014 (both dates inclusive) through both Online &
In case for Online Mode:
In case for online payment of IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014, candidates pay through in different process which are mention below.
1) IOB Net Banking
2) Other Bank Net Banking
3) IOB Debit/Credit Card
4) Other Bank Debit/Credit Card (Only VISA)
In case for offline Mode:
Candidates are required to carry this system generated Challan to any of Indian Overseas Bank’s branches and
remit the Postage/Intimation charges by means of Cash only
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the website www.iob.in with in 30/10/2014
After fill up online application for a system generated printed Online application form for the respective post applied, complete in all respects and with the documents specified therein should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed Envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR POST OF ___________(POST CODE ____) IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK”, to reach the prescribed address on or before 07/11/2014
THE ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
NO. 763, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI – 600002
Online application procedure for IOB Recruitment 2014:
1) At first log on www.iob.in
2) Then click on Careers page
3) Click “Lateral Recruitment of Specialist Officers For Various Posts-2014-15” link
4) click on the respective posts link to open the Online Application Form
5) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature
6) Fill up details form carefully and then submit.
7) On successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgement with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further
Note: The details educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details advertisement before apply.