JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021 Application Form: West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WBSCTE) has published a notice for the Distribution of OMR Application Forms & Information Brochure for JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021. Further details of the JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021 Application Form, Admission Process, Counseling Process, How to apply, and other information are given below.
JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021 Application Form
OMR Application forms and Information Brochures of JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021 will be distributed from the Kolkata Karigori Bhavan, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013 on and from 11/02/2021 (Thursday). Selling of application forms from the Polytechnics shall start on and from 15/02/2021 and shall continue till 21/03/2021 (excluding Sunday & Holidays).
Application Fee of JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021
The application fee for both JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021 is Rs.500/- (for Kanyashree Enrollees, the fee is Rs.250/-) and will be paid by the candidates in cash. Other terms and conditions of form sale shall remain unchanged.
JEXPO – VOCLET Admission in Polytechnics 2020-21: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) has published notification for the Process of Admission in Polytechnics 2016-17, Details of Reporting Center for Counseling of JEXPO-2016 & VOCLET-2016, and Submission of Filled-in-Anti-Ragging Format.
JEXPO – VOCLET Admission in Polytechnics 2021
This is for information of all Rank holder students (JEXPO-2021 & VOCLET-2021) that Online Counseling of JEXPO-2021 & VOCLET-2021 rank holders for admission to the 1st year and 2nd year of diploma courses respectively of the state polytechnics shall start on and from 26-06-2016.
Auto-up-gradation of JEXPO 2021 & VOCLET 2021
Candidates who will be successful in acquiring a seat in the first phase and second phase allotments shall get the scope of availing auto-up-gradation facility if they so desire. Successful candidates who will opt for auto-up-gradation will get a provisional allotment of a seat and have to report to any of the enlisted Reporting Centers for provisional seat booking. Candidates have to bring a copy of the Provisional Allotment Letter downloaded from the website and cash of Rs.2000/- towards the provisional seat booking fee.
Reporting Centers of JEXPO-2021 & VOCLET-2021
Candidates successful in acquiring an allotment in 1st or 2nd phase counseling and opting for auto-up-gradation, have to report to any of the enlisted Reporting Centers for Provisional Booking of their allotted seats along with a printout of Provisional Allotment Letters and Rs.2000/- in cash.
District / Zone wise Reporting Centers:
1. KNSHH: APC Roy Polytechnic, Jadavpur Central Calcutta Polytechnic, A.J.C. Bose Polytechnic, Berachampa North Calcutta Polytechnic, Hooghly Institute of Technology, Engg. Institute for Jr. Executives, Howrah Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, Kolkata.
2. Burdwan: MBC Institute of Engg. & Technology, Burdwan Asansol Polytechnic, Dhaka.
3. Murshidabad: Murshidabad Institute of Technology.
4. Midnapore (E): Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Tech., Haldia Contai Polytechnic, Contai.
5. Midnapore (W): ICV Polytechnic, Jhargram Sidhu Kanho Birsa Polytechnic, Kesiary.
6. Bankura: KG Engineering Institute, Bankura.
7. Birbhum: Sree Ramkrishna Shilpa Vidyapith, Suri.
8. Purulia: Purulia Polytechnic, Purulia.
9. Coochbehar: Coochbehar Polytechnic, Coochbehar.
10. Malda, Dinajpur (N & S): Malda Polytechnic, Malda.
11. Jalpaiguri: Jalpaiguri Polytechnic, Jalpaiguri.
12. Darjeeling: Siliguri Government Polytechnic, Siliguri.
13. Nadia: BPC Institute of Technology, Krishnanagar.
Anti Ragging Format for JEXPO-2021 & VOCLET 2021 Admission
This is for information of all concerned candidates of JEXPO-2016 and VOCLET-2016 that 2 number of “Undertaking Formats (one for the candidates and another for the guardians) for Anti-Ragging” has been uploaded in this website. Candidates of both JEXPO and VOCLET and their guardians have to fill-up the respective forms and submit them at the time of admission to the allotted polytechnics. However, for provisional seat booking at any of the 22 Reporting Centers, the above undertakings will not be required. Admission will not be allowed without submission of the filled-in undertaking format of Anti-ragging.
Click Here for Download Anti Ragging Format