Kalyani University 2nd Phase BEd Counseling 2014: All the candidates with claim candidates in waiting list of 1st cuounseling and newly listed candidates may attend the Kalyani University 2nd Phase BEd Counseling 2014. Any query/ complaint in connection with his/her position or score in the provisional merit list may be submitted on & from 26/07/2014 31.07.2014 at the admission section within 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. The notification for Kalyani University 2nd Phase BEd Counseling 2014 and Schedule date of Counseling for BEd Admission are mention below.
Notification for Kalyani University 2nd Phase BEd Counseling 2014
- The candidates who are Provisionaly Merit listed have to be present as per the counseling schedule with all original Mark sheets, certificates, University Registration Certificate (for Kalyani university students) etc.
- In case of failure to attend the counseling as per the schedule, no further claim for admission will be entertained. However, if any candidate is not able to attend the counseling himself, authorized person may attend the same on behalf of the candidate. The authorized person should carry “a letter of authorization” and all relevant documents (original).
1) As per Govt. Order 390(14)-Edn (U)/IU-97/12 dt. 8th April, 2013, teachers teaching for class IX onward” will be considered for admission in the “Deputed Category”. A certificate from the competent authority in this connection should be submitted during the counseling.
2) Deputed candidates should also produce M.C. Resolution for deputation & service approval from DI during the counseling.
3) Deputed candidates should further submit an undertaking declaring that their names are not enlisted
under the B.Ed. course of DODL mode, organized by West Bengal Govt.
- If there is no candidate in any subject in Kalyani University merit list; it may be converted from other university panel.