Karnataka Bank Officers Recruitment 2014: Karnataka Bank Ltd invites online application for the posts of Officers(Scale-I). Educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply for the above mention posts are mention below. Eligible candidates can apply online through the karnataka bank website for the Officers posts from 21/10/2014 to 07/11/2014Important Dates:
Online application will be start from: 21/10/2014
Last date for Online application: 07/11/2014
Karnataka Bank Officers Recruitment 2014
Name of the Posts:
Qualification for Karnataka Bank Officers Recruitment 2014
Candidates have to possess Post Graduates degree in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-10-2014. Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
Candidates age should be Minimum 21 years to Maximum 28 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1986 and not later than 01-10-1993 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-10-2014. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Appointment & Emoluments:
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current approximate Gross Salary is 34,000/- p.m.exclusive of conveyance reimbursement, hospitalisation reimbursement, LFC, residential quarters etc.)
Application Fees: (Non refundable)
Application fees Rs.600/-
Application fees Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Banks website http://www.karnatakabank.com from 21/10/2014 to 07/11/2014 for the above mention posts.
Before apply online candidates have to scan photograph Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb. In case for signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
Online application Procedure
1) At first log on Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2) For Registration click the button “Click here for New Registration” and enter details such as Name, Contact details and Email-id.
A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note Registration Number and Password.
3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4) Candidates should fill up application with carefully after click on SUBMIT BUTTON no change will be possible.
5) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
6) Next candidates should upload Photo & Signature by scan.
7) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
8) Before FINAL SUBMIT candidates should preview and verify form.
9) Candidates should modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10) Next click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and finally Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Note: The details educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details advertisement before apply.