Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15 for 373 Various Post: Kaveri Grameena Bank has published an employment notification for recruitment 373 Officer & Office Assistant post. Kareri Grameena Bank invites online application from Indian Citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian Citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 22-12-2014 to 06-01-2015. Further details about Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15 regarding age limit, essential qualification, pay scale, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…..
Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Organization Name : Kaveri Grameena Bank (KGB)
Posts Name :Officer/ Office Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: 373 Posts
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.15645-55589/- p.m
Total No of Vacancy : 1126 Posts
Last date to apply : 06.01.2015
Details of Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
- Officer Scale-III: 04 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 38 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 09 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 141 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 177 Posts
SCALE OF PAY:
- Officer Scale – III: Rs.25700 – 31500/-
- Officer Scale – II: Rs. 19400 – 28100/-
- Officer Scale – I: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale – III: Rs. 55589/- (approx per month)
- Officer Scale – II: Rs. 41962/- (approx per month) Officer Scale – I Rs. 31363/- (approx per month)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.15645/-(approx per month)
Eligible Criteria for Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Essential Qualification: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency: The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
“ Proficiency in the Official Language of Karnataka State in which a Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is located and must have passed “ Local Language” i.e. “ KANNADA” as one of the subjects at Matricualtion / Xth Standard OR at any level up to graduation level (i.e .after 10th Std)”.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 40 years For Officer Scale-I, candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 32 years for Officer Scale-II, between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I post and For Office Assistant Multipurpose post as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How To Apply for Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kaverigrameenabank.com from 22-12-2014 to 06-01-2015. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required Documents List for Submission if Shortlisted for Interview:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of Kannada Language for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Important dates for Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Starting Date for Online Registration: 22-12-2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 06-01-2015
Call Letters for Interview of Kaveri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014-15
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/courier. Candidates has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to brings this call letter and required enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Call Letters about Kaveri Grameena Bank 373 Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2014-15.