KK Das College Admission 2022 – B.A / B.Sc / B.Com: KK Das College under South 24 Parganas has published a notice for admission for the Honours / Pass Course in the year 2022. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through KK Das College’s official website for B.A / B.SC. / B.Com 3 years course. For more details about KK Das College Admission – B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com courses regarding seat ability, subject Combinations, admission fees Stricture, Important Dates, how to apply and other information are given below.
Courses Offered for KK Das College Admission 2022 – B.A / B.Sc / B.Com
Eligibility: 55% marks in Subject or 50% marks in best 4 subjects and 45% marks in Subject.
General Course:- B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com.
Name of the Course / Faculty & Total Seat:
Accounting & Finance Group: 188 Seat
Bengali: 95 Seat
English: 76 Seat
History: 39 Seat
Economics: 14 Seat
Mathematics: 26 Seat
B.A. :- 195 Seat
B.Sc :- 40 Seat
B.Com:- 130 Seat
Rules & Fees for KK Das College Admission 2022 – B.A / B.Sc / B.Com
Verification and completion of the admission procedure will be done at the college office after submission of admission fees at the United Bank of India.
At the time of admission candidates have to bring to the college office:
1. Original and Attested Xerox copy of admit card and mark sheet of 10+2 exam.
2. Original and Attested Xerox copy of admit card of class 10th standard.
3. Cast certificate in original and photocopy.
4. Print out of application form.
5. Two passport-size photographs.
**For any false information provided by the candidate admission is liable to be cancelled.**
1. Admission fees for B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Courses:- Rs.100.00
2. Monthly Tuition fee:-
B.Com (Hons.):- Rs.85.00/-
B.Com (Genl.):- Rs.60.00/-
B.Sc (Hons.):- Rs.110.00/-
B.Sc (Genl.):- Rs.85.00/-
B.A (Hons.):- Rs.75.00/-
B.A (Genl):- Rs.50.00/-
03. Annual Maintenance Charges (General) per student:- Rs.500.00/-
04. Session Charge:- Rs.500.00/-
05. Canteen Charge (Annual) Rs. 50.00
06. Annual Contribution to the Building Fund Rs. 400.00
07. Library Development Fee Rs. 150.00
08. Electric Maintenance Charge (Per Month) Rs. 50.00
09. Admission Form with Prospectus Rs. 100.00
10. Student’s Aid Fund (Annual) Rs. 60.00
11. Students Health Home (Annual) Rs. 10.00
12. Fee for Maintenance for Cycle stand and others Rs. 25.00
a) : University Dues:- Rs.190.00/-
b) : Migration fee:- Rs.100.00/-
14. Annual Practical Fee For Statistics/Sociology Rs. 50.00
15. Monthly Charges for computer Training in the paper of ITBG of B.Com Students only (P-I / II) Rs.50.00/100.00/-
16. College Exam. fee Rs.100.00/-
17. Issue of Duplicate Fee Book, Identity Card, Library Card Rs. 75.00
18. Transfer Fee Rs.500.00/-
19. Fine for Late Payment of Tuition Fee (per month):- Rs.5.00/-
20. ID Card Rs. 50.00
21. Computer literacy for Arts/Science students (not having a computer as a regular subject- at a time at the time of admission.):- Rs.100.00/-
22. Computer Science: Monthly Fee:- Rs.250.00/-
Important Dates for KK Das College Admission 2022
1. Online Form Submission:- 31.05.2017 to 12.06.2017
2. Payment of Application Fees:- 31.05.2017 to 13.06.2017
3. Publication of Merit List & Start of Admission Process: 16.06.2017 (12 Noon)
NOTE:- Subsequent Merit Lists may be published depending upon the vacant seats.
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read the official notification for detailed information regarding seat ability, subject Combinations, admission fees Stricture, Important Dates, and how to apply for KK Das College Admission.