KMML Recruitment 2015-35 vacancies:The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd(KMML)has published an advertisement for announcing various vacancies.The Indian Citizens Fellows are invites to applications for the vacancies of Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Boiler Cum Utility Operator Trainee,Welder,Electrician,Instrumentation.Pipe Fabricator ,Junior Khalasi and Junior Analyst Trainee under the Govt. of Kerala Public Sector.Eligibility interest candidate can apply on or before 04.09.2015.In the Scale of pay and other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt.Of Kerala.The information such as regarding age limit, educational qualification,how to apply and other information about the Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd(KMML),Kerala is elaborated further below……
KMML Recruitment 2015-35 vacancies
Organization Name : Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd (KMML),Kerala
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd,
PB No. 4, Sankaramangalam,Chavara,
Date of Notification of the post: 12.08.2015
Last date for Receipt of Application: 04.09.2015
Name of post:
1. Junior Operator Trainee
2. Junior Boiler Cum Utility operator Trainee
3. Junior Technician(Welder) Trainee
4. Junior Technician(Fitter) Trainee
5. Junior Technician(Electrician) Trainee
6. Junior Technician(Instrumentation) Trainee
7. Junior Technician(Pipe Fabricator) Trainee
8. Junior Khalasi
9. Junior Analyst Trainee
Total Vacancies: 35
Age: As on 01.01.2015 26 Years
Period of Training for Trainees: 1 year.
Stipend during the Training Period: Rs.7000/- Per month.
Scale of pay: Rs.12071/-Per month.
Eligibility for applying KMML Recruitment 2015
1. Junior Operator Trainee: 60% marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Chemistry with 60% marks.
2. Junior Boiler Cum Utility operator Trainee: Diploma in Mechanical Engg. and 1st or 2nd class Boiler Attendant certificate in the Trade of fitter and 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency.
3. Junior Technician(Welder) Trainee: SSLC with ITI Certificate in the trade of Welder.
4. Junior Technician(Fitter) Trainee: SSLC with ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter.
5. Junior Technician(Electrician) Trainee: Diploma in Electrical Engg.or pass in SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Electrician.
6. Junior Technician(Instrumentation) Trainee: 1st class Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical Engg.
7. Junior Technician(Pipe Fabricator) Trainee: SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter/Plastic Processing Operation.
8. Junior Khalasi:Pass in Std VIII preferably a pass in SSLC with sound physique and a minimum of 6 years experience as Khalasi.
9. Junior Analyst Trainee: 1st class Degree in Chemistry.
Age limit: As on 01.01.2015 not above 26years, 5 Years age relaxation to SC/ST and 3 years age relaxation to OBC are allowed as per Rules.Preferential category candidates will be allowed age relaxation of 3 years as per Govt. order.
Training Programme: Candidates engaged as trainees will have to undergo theoretical and on the job training as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time during the period of training. The company reserves the right to terminate the training without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.
How to apply for KMML recruitment 2015
Eligible interested candidates may be Application in the format enclosed giving complete particulars regarding name and address, age and date of birth, Qualification indicating the class & the total % of marks obtained, Details of previous training/Experience if any community certificate / and other relevant details in the prescribed format affixing the recent passport size photograph to reach “The General Manager (P&A/EDP)”, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavra, Kollam-691583 on or before 04.09.2015,
Click Here for Official Notification Of KMML Recruitment 2015
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , about The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd(KMML) recruitment 2015.