KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015 for 440 Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has conducts Gazetted Probationers (Preliminary) Examination 2014 (KAS) for the recruitment of 440 Group A & B vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 22-01-2015 to 20-02-2015 till 11:45 pm. Further details about KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015 regarding age limit, essential educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and others information are mentioned below…
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Examination Name: KAS Gazetted Probationers (Preliminary) Exam 2014
Total No of Vacancy: 440 Posts
Name of the Exam: Gazetted Probationers Examination 2014
- Karnataka Administrative Service (Group-A) Junior Scale –Assistant Commissioner: 60 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Group-A): 38 posts
- Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary, Rural Development & Panchayath Raj Dept. (Group-A): 26 posts
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, (Backward) Classes, Welfare Dept. (Group-A): 07 posts
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Dept.) (Group-A): 03 posts
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes (Finance Dept.) (Group-A): 55 posts
- Tahsildar – (Grade-2) Karnataka Administrative Service (Revenue Dept.) (Group-B): 114 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Finance Dept.) (Group-B): 58 posts
- Assistant Director ( Food, Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Dept.) (Group-B): 14 posts
- Taluk Social Welfare Officer ( Social Welfare Dept.) (Group-B): 45 posts
- Assistant Treasury Officer (Treasury Dept.) (Group-B): 05 posts
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons (Group-B): 09 posts
- Assistant Director (Tourism Dept.) (Group-B): 02 posts
- Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Dept.) Group-B: 01 post
- Assistant Director (Department Of Youth Empowerment & Sports) (Group-B): 03 posts
Eligible Criteria for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years for General Merit (GM), 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1 as on 20-02-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ PG from any Indian Recognized University/ Equivalent.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General Merit (GM), Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Cat-1, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Military Person (Ex-MP). Fee can be pay through Computerized Post Offices Only.
How to Apply for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22-01-2015 to 20-02-2015 till 11:45 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “Application For Gazetted Probationers Examination 2014?.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions and click on ‘Open Application.
- Click on “Apply” to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on “Photo & Sign Upload” by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Important Dates for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2015 till 11:45 pm.
- Last Date for payment of application fee (Within working hours of Post Office): 21-02-2015.
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 19-04-2015.
- Main Exam: August, 2015.
- List of Exam Centers: Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli/ Dharawad, Gulbarga, Shivamogga, Ballari, Belagavi.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015.