Land Port Authority Of India Recruitment 2015: Land Port Authority of India, a statutury body has published an employment notification for various posts at LPAI Secretariat at New Delhi and various ICP locations on adhoc basis on deputation from those working in Central / State Governments only. All eligible and interested candidates can apply through offline mode before 15/05/2015. Further details about Land Port Authority Of India Recruitment 2015 regarding Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, Age limit and other information are mentioned below.
Land Port Authority Of India Recruitment 2015
Organisation Name: Land Port Authority Of India
Notice publication Date: 30/03/2015
Name of the post & Vacancy Details:
1) LPAI Secretariat at New Delhi: 35 ( WOrking in Central Government Only )
a) Secretary : 01
b) Director Technical: 01
c) Director Secretary: 02
d) Under Secretary: 03
e) Section Officer: 03
f) Assistant: 06
g) Private Secretary: 04
h) Personal Assistant: 04
i) Stenographer Group D: 03
j) Executive Engineer: 01
k) Assistnat Engineer: 02
l) Junior Engineer: 02
m) Senior Accountant: 01
n) Accountant: 01
o) Cashier: 01
2) ICP locations at Attarik, Raxaul, Jogbani, Agartala, Petrapole: 17 ( Working in Central / State Governments only )
a) Manager: 04
b) Assistant: 08
c) Stenographer Group D: 05
1) LPAI Secretariat at New Delhi: Pay Band IV + GP Rs. 10,000/-
2) ICP locations: Pay Band III + GP Rs. 6,600/-
Age Limit: Upto 56 years.
Advt. No.: 100-07/Staff/2014-LPAI
Last Date: 15/05/2015
Eligible Criteria For Land Port Authority Of India Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1) LPAI Secretariat at New Delhi – working in Central Government only: Holding analogous or equivalent post on regular basis of Superintending Engineer in CPWD or equivalent with 3 years regular service in Pay band IV. Possessing experience in major areas such as administration policy, human resource development, vigilance, court cases, working on civil side in CPWD or equivalent & having experience of monitoring of construction activities.
2) ICP locations at Attarik, Raxaul, Jogbani, Agartala, Petrapole – Working in Central / State Governments only: Holding analogous or equivalent posts on regular basis with 3 years regular service in Pay band III. Possessing experience in major areas such as policy, planning and development, administration, human resource development, finance, vigilance, court cases and communication.
Age limit: The deputation will be subject to DOP&T guidelines on the subject and especially the terms and conditions of deputation as stipulated in DOP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17/06/2010 will be applicable. The age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
How to apply For Land Port Authority Of India Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates may download the application form in Land Port Authority Of India website. The fill in application form along with supproting documents and should to reach Land Port Authority Of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, 1st Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 15/05/2015.
Selection Process: The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit and selection will be purely on merit basis i.e. marks taken in Aptitude Test only.
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, how to apply about Land Port Authority Of India Recruitment 2015.