Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 – 81 Forest Guard: Maharashtra Forest Department, has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 81 Forest Guard Posts. Eligible & interested Local Scheduled Tribes can apply online from 21-05-2015 to 10-06-2015. Further details about Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 for 81 Forest Guard Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
Maharashtra Forest Department 81 Forest Guard Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Maharashtra Forest Department
Name of the Posts:- Forest Guard
Total No. of Vacancy:- 81 Posts
Qualification:- 10th Class
Age Limit:- Candidates should be born in between 1 June 1985 to 31 May 1997
Last Date:- 10th June 2015
Eligible Criteria for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 – 81 Forest Guard
Educational Qualification:- Candidates who are applying Forest Guard post should have passed 10th Class or its equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit:- Candidates should be born in between 1 Jun 1985 to 31 May 1997
Male:- 152.5 cms
Female:- 145 cms
Male:- 71 cms / 84 cms
Male:- According to height
Female:- According to height
- Candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 are required to pay Rs.150 as an application fee through Challan in any State Bank of India.
- Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Salary:- candidates, who are selected for Forest Guard post will be placed under the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 +GP Rs.1800/-.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of education qualification marks and performance in Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 – 81 Forest Guard
- Willing candidates may apply online for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 via official site of organization.
- Official portal is www.forest.erecruitment.co.in
- Now follow to ‘Apply online’ section available on menu bar of home page.
- Then Select Post Group and press on yes/ no button if you have Domicile of Maharashtra.
- Fill online application form in correct manner and upload required documents.
- Then take a printout of Challan form and pay the requisite fee.
- After that, again revisit official site and fill payment details.
- At last submit the form and take a printed copy of filled in form for future use
Starting Date for Online Registration: 21-05-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-06-2015.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee through SBI: 22-05-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI: 12-06-2015.
Last Date to Fill Remaining Online Application: 14-06-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Important Link:- Click Here for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, how to apply about Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015.