Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015: Malwa Gramin Bank invites online application from Indian Citizens for the posts of Officer Scale-III, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-II (IT- Information and Technology), Officer Scale-II (CA- Charted Accountant), Officer Scale-II (Law Officer), Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank website from 05/01/2015 to 20/01/2015. The eligibility Criteria, such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application process for the above mention posts are available here.
Online registration will start from 07/01/2015
Last date for online registration: 21/01/2015
Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Name of Posts: Officer
Total vacancy: 32
Qualification: IBPS qualified
Last date: 21/01/2015
Name of the Posts:
1) Officer Scale-III: 02 Posts
2) Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 09 Posts
3) Officer Scale-II (IT- Information and Technology): 02 Posts
4) Officer Scale-II (CA- Charted Accountant): 01 Post
5) Officer Scale-II (Law Officer): 01 Post
6) Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 01 Post
7) Officer Scale-I: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in
Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June-4th July, 2014 released by IBPS.
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 should have obtained the specified score which are available in the website.
Scale –I 14500-600/7– 18700 –700/2– 20100– 800/7– 25700
Selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years for Officer Scale I post and 1 year for Office assistant post.
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through the Malwa Gramin Bank website http://www.malwagraminbank.com from 07/01/2015 to 21/01/2015. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with following documents.
1) Printout of the Online application form
2) 10th/12th/Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language such as Punjabi for
Posts of Officer Scale I.
3) Attested copy of Age proof certificate.
4) Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification
5) Attested copy of Computer certificate course as applicable.
6) Caste or PWD certificate
7) Photo identity proof
8) any othre relevant documents.
Note: The details Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application process for the above mention posts are available in the website. Candidates are requested to see the details notification/advertisement from the website before apply.