MIDHANI Recruitment 2015: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment 73 Sr. Operative Trainee(SOT), Jr. Operative Trainee(JOT) Jr. Assistant(WG-4) Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI official website and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online by clicking on the link e-recruitment. Further details about MIDHANI Recruitment 2015 for Sr. Operative Trainee(SOT), Jr. Operative Trainee(JOT) Jr. Assistant(WG-4) Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
MIDHANI Recruitment 2015
Organization Name:- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Name of the Post:-
Sr. Operative Trainee(SOT)
1. Mechanical:- 05
2. Metallurgy:- 02
3. Electrical:- 01
4. Mechanical:- 01
5. Metallurgy:- 02
Jr. Operative Trainee(JOT)
1. Electrician:- 05
2. Welder:- 03
3. Fitter:- 12
4. Machinist:- 15
5. Turner:- 06
6. Welder:- 02
7. Fitter:- 02
8. Mill hand:- 05
9. Crane Operator:- 01
Jr. Assistant(WG-4):- 11
Total No. of Vacancy:- 73 posts.
Age Limit :-
SOT- 2 years experience :- 35 years
SOT- 5 years experience :- 40 years
JOT- Fresh :- 30 years
JOT- 5 years experience :- 35 years
Jr. Assistant :- 35 years
Qualification:- SSC, Diploma, Any Degree
1. SOT:- 8500-3%-20850/-
2. JOT:- 7750-3%-19040/-
3. Jr. Assistant:- 8500-3%-20850/-
Last Date:- 20.03.2015
Eligible Criteria for MIDHANI Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification Requirements:-
SOT:- (with two years experience):- Diploma in relevant discipline with minimum 60% of marks with minimum 2 years post qualification industrial experience in the relevant area.
SOT:- (with five years experience):- Diploma in relevant discipline with minimum 60% of marks with minimum 5 years post qualification industrial experience in the relevant area.
JOT:- (Fresh):- SSC+ITI in relevant trade with NAC.
JOT:- (with five years experience):- SSC or ITI in relevant trade with NAC or Equivalent with min 5 years post qualification industrial experience in relevant area.
Junior Assistant:- Graduation (except Professional courses like Engineering/Technology/Medicine) with relevant certificate course in PC operation (MS-office) from reputed/recognizer institution OR Degree having PC operation (MS-office as one of the subjects is essential with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area, pass in type writing higher(English/Hindi) is preferable.
01. Only Indian Nationals can to apply
02. Application fee is Rs. 100/-
03. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
04. Mode of Payment: in the form of DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED, payable at Hyderabad from any nationalized Bank/Post Office;
05. MIDHANI reserves the right to increase/decrease the specification depending upon the response. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming employment;
06. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected;
07. MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under without assigning any reason;
08. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi-Government organizations should produce “No-Objection Certificate” at the time of interview;
09. Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters/years put together) obtained in ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation etc in the application. Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below:
Total Marks obtained in all semesters or Years ÷ Max. Marks (Cumulative of all semesters or years) X100
10. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification;
11. Selected candidates will be issued with provisional offer of appointment initially and after receipt of satisfactory verification report of character and antecedents from concerned authorities, final offer of appointment will be given as per the company rules;
12. Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified post and also to fill up
future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company;
13. Candidates who have work experience have to produce the experience certificate on the letter head of the company. The letter head of the company should have the details of the company Registration Number. The experience certificate should be signed by authorized signatory with details of the signatory;
14. Medium of selection tests (Written, Practical/Trade test ) will be in English only;
15. Candidates are required to apply against only one post in response to this advertisement;
16. Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post;
17. Candidates, who possess the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, need not apply. If it is found at any stage of the selection process that the candidate posses the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, his/her candidature /selection will be cancelled without notice;
18. Candidates not possessing National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) for the post of Junior Operative trainee (Fresh) need not apply; s) Appearance of the short listed candidates for the written test is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfil essential eligibility criteria;
19. Necessary information regarding the selection, written test, practical/trade test, interview etc will be hosted on URL:// www.MIDHANI.gov.in/ from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time;
20. Age relaxation: Upper age is relax-able in case of SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-Service men as per Govt. directives.
21. The candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange Ranga Reddy Dist. who received the communication from MIDHANI advising to apply for the post ONLINE with reference to this advertisement are required to mention the reference number and date of the MIDHANI letter/communication received by them while applying ONLINE.
22. Cut off date for upper age & experience will be 28.02.2015.
1. SOT:- Written Test and Interview.
2. JOT:- Written Test, Practical/Trade Test, and Interview.
3. Junior Assistant:- Written Test, Practical Test, and Interview.
i)Candidates short-listed based on the initial screening of applications will be called for written test. Candidates qualified/short-listed in the written test will be called for practical/ trade test (wherever applicable) and those who will be short-listed in written test will be called for personal interview.
ii) Date, time and venue of the written test/practical/trade test will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates through e-mail/ MIDHANI Website only.
iii) Candidates called for interview are require to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as applicable), Ex-Servicemen discharge book (as applicable) Employment Exchange Registration card etc and two passport size colour photographs.
How to Apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2015
The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL://www.MIDHANI.gov.in/ and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online by clicking on the link e-recruitment.
Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE by the logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 hrs on 28.02.2015 till 1700 hrs on 20.03.2015 for this purpose.
Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, and contact mobile number including (PP) which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Written Test/ Practical Test/ Interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidate.
The candidates have to take Bank Demand Draft(DD)/Postal Order(IPO) for Rs.100/- (rupes one hundred only) towards application fee in favour of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited from any nationalized Bank/Post Officer payable at Hyderabad. (Candidates are advised to keep the DD/PO ready before applying online). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
After successful submission of online application, the candidates can take print out of the submitted application and affix a self attested latest passport size colour photograph in the space provided at top right side corner of the application form. Thereafter duly signed application after ensuring the correctness of filled in particulars has to be sent to following address along with the DD/PO and photocopies of the documents/certificates in support of age , qualification, experience as the case maybe and category(SC/ST/OBC/ExSr./PWD) , by post /courier so as to reach on or before 30.03.2015 by 5pm.
General Manager (HR)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Hyderabad-500 058 A.P.
Applications received after the due date/last date will not be considered and MIDHANI is not responsible for any kind of postal delay.
More Details:- Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualification, last date for application, pay scale, Merit List and how to apply about MIDHANI Recruitment 2015. Click Here