MLSU Recruitment 2014 – Mohanlal Sukhadia University Recruitment 2014 : Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), Udaipur, Rajasthan has published an employment notification for recruitment 63 Various post.
MLSU, Udaipur Application are invited through online from for appointment on regular basis 63 Dy. Registrar, Prohect Officer, Assistant Registar, Jr. Technical Asst. , LDC, Cook and Class IV Post. Interested eligible candidates can apply through online before 14th August, 2014. Further details of MLSU Recruitment 2014 are as below..
Vacancy details of MLSU Recruitment 2014
Organization Name : Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
Total No. of Vacancy : 63 Post
Name of the Post :
- Dy. Registrar : 02 Post
- Project Officer : 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar : 02 Post
- Jr. Technical Asst. (Library) : 04 Post
- Lab Assistant : 17 Post
- Lower Division Clerk : 26 Post
- Cook : 01 Post
- Class IV : 10 Post
Pay Scale for MLSU Recruitment 2014
For Dy. Registrar & Project Office Post :- Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.6600.
For Asst. Registrar Post :- Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.5400.
For Jr. Technical Asst. & Lab Asst. :- Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.3600.
For Lower Division Clerk Post :- Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs2400
For Cook Post :- Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2000.
For Class IV :- Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1700.
Eligible Criteria for MLSU Recruitment 2014
Educational & Essential Qualification for Dy. Registrar Post
1. Post Graduate OR MBA in HRD
2. Ten years works experience
Educational & Essential Qualification for Assistant Registrar Post
1. Post Graduate or MBA in HRD
2. Five years experience
Educational & Essential Qualification for Project Officer Post
1. Good academic record in the subject of Adult / Continuing / Community / Extension Education .
2. M.Phil or Ph.D in a subject related to adult learning .
Educational & Essential Qualification for Jr. Technical Asst. (Library) Post
1. Graduate with B.Lib. Science from a recognized University and Knowledge of Computer Typing.
Educational & Essential Qualification for Laboratory & Technical Staff Post
1. Graduate with Computer Science.or
2. Diploma in Pharmacy with Five Year Experience. or
Educational & Essential Qualification for LDC Post
1. Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board.
Educational & Essential Qualification for Cook & Class-IV Post
1. Candidates must have passed Class VIII with reading knowledge of English and Hindi & Writing knowledge in Hindi.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay application fee through Net Banking , Credit Card, Debit Card .
Selection Procedure : Candidates select based their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply For MLSU Recruitment 2014
Eligible Candidates should be apply through Online Mohanlal Sukhadia University official websit www.onlinemlsu.in before 14-08-2014. Click here for Online Apply Process.
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply , Admit Card , Merit List and online application form about MLSU Recruitment 2014 for Various Post.